CHAPTER 15

I'm sorry.

The text on my phone read. Mom always asked me not to reply to strangers, but...*wink and tongue out*

Who is this? I texted. My thumb dangled a few inches above the send button. To someone waking up to zero notifications, cheesy texts are like....

AUTHOR : Wait,is a sorry text and that too from some anonymous human(hopefully a human) considered cheesy?

Well, who cares.

 But what if it was a 80 year old pedophile?

AUTHOR : You are no kid.

Or a serial killer?

AUTHOR : I'll be the first person to thank him.

Or a psycho?

AUTHOR : You both will become BFFs then.

Or a gerontophile ?

AUTHOR : Well, that's some serious issue.

HANNAH :

I'm sparing her just for the sake that this comes under humour category

.

.

My gut feeling asked me to send the text and I did, obediently (I'm very sanskaari).

---MESSAGE DELIVERED----

I tapped on the miniscule phone screen cautiously(like literally).I would never want to press some random button and lose all my balance to a "DADDY COOL" caller tune.

*Ping*

I almost pounced on the phone and opened the message.

It's Jai. Got your number from Tony :)

 Got your number from Tony :)

Now I have two options. Either I spend all my fortune on a destination wedding or go for a simple one and opt for some exotic honeymoon destination.I basically don't jump into conclusions. I think, analyze and plan each and every aspect of my life using my Albert Einstein IQ.

I typed,

Should we plan a summer wedding or something? In Goa?

*Backspace.....*

Hill station or a beach destination? I mean Switzerland or Mauritius for honeymoon?

*Backspace....*

*Triiing*

It was from the same number. Cupids shooting jalebis started going around my head. A loud speaker at the end of the street started playing 'Mujhse shaadi karogi' (Will you marry me). Random people playing random bollywood songs loud enough to not be able to hear your own voice is a very common thing here in India. Social service, you see.

📞Hannah/ Jai

Umm...hello?

Hey! It's Jai.

Yeah, I know *dismissive tone*

So...

So?

I'm sorry about that day.

Ok? You did tell me that you were sorry.

You never texted me back...so

It's okay. Now what?

You still angry?

It's ARE YOU STILL ANGRY *bites cheek*

Hahaha....Sorry!

Okay.

Icecream ?

Wha...

Now?

....aaat

Come out. In front of your house, now.

I frantically ran out of my room like a maniac and peeped out of my balcony. No one. Not even the ice cream waala.

Look ! So you wanted to meet me huh? Hehe !

YOU SAID YOU WERE GOING TO GET ME ICE CREAM MR.ROMEO!

Romeo? Aww...princess.

Shut up.

Why only Clay calls you that?

Bye bro.

Hey no ! I was just joking. Sorry, sorry.

Hashtag Lame Russia Jokes.

Is that supposed to make any sense?

Naw, just like your sense of humour.

Okay.......sorry

Yeaaaahhhh. Now what?

Hmm..

Bye?

Hmm...

I'm not that jobless to hear you meditate.

Hahaha...Bye, princess. See you!

Get a life.

That you are.

Ew.

Hehe, okay bye.

Bye.

---------------------

Ok Hannah, Calm down. Calm down. Breathe in, breathe out.

I ran down the stairs and gulped down a bottle of ice cold water from the fridge and also filled it up and kept it back. OR else my mom will call the CBI to look upon this CRIME.

Again, the same sound I heard a few days back. Near the bakery. Even the Ganpati procession was over. But right now, I didn't give a damn.

A.N.

LIKE IT?LET THE STAR SHINE THEN PLEASE!

AND THE MEMOCHAP....(BECAUSE TOO LAZY TO TYPE MEME OF THE CHAPTER)

(BECAUSE TOO LAZY TO TYPE MEME OF THE CHAPTER)

*THUG BGM*

ALL THE LOVE.