CHAPTER 14

HANNAH'S FACE WHEN SOMEONE SHIPS HER WITH CLAY (*hiss* look up)

<<<DON'T SKIP THE A.N AT THE END OF THIS CHAPTER. A TEENSY WEENSY SURPRISE FOR YOU MUNCHKINS. THANKS!>>>

Now all that I could do was,hope to fall asleep before I could fall apart.

She told me everything.

She told me everything. Was the only thing that kept ringing in my head.

I stuffed my own face with a pillow trying to kill myself. Also held my breath for what seemed like 30 seconds.

But then I felt a top notch professor from Oxford or Harvard shouting into my ears, "I just have no idea of how many more theories I should propose to prove that you can't die holding your breath! Such nutcases!"

Yeah, yeah. Whatever, Mr.P R O F E S S O R.

I shut my eyes and something flashed before my virtual eyes because they were shut so it's basically not my real vision and....

AUTHOR: *MUTES HANNAH* *SEARCHES TELEPHONE DIRECTORY FOR THE ASYLUM'S CONTACT NUMBER*

HANNAH:

AUTHOR : I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOUR MOUTH STUCK LIKE THAT ONE DAY, JUST LIKE HOW YOUR MOM KEEPS TELLING! BWAHAHAHA! *POOF*

HANNAH: PHEW!

But I have to admit, she is like a ray of sunshine,so much positivity.

AUTHOR: I KNOW, YOU KNOW AND THE WHOLE WORLD KNOWS, HANS LOVE.

HANNAH: JUST CHECKING IF YOU HAD LEFT. SIGH, NO. AND I LOOOOVE IT WHEN YOU CALL ME HANS.

If you couldn't get the sarcasm, apologies.

Shift uncomfortably on bed, eat some cake from the fridge, pee , repeat, all night long. And suddenly,when the time was 00.45 or something,I heard a sound like someone fidgeting downstairs. Since Lord Ganesha's idol was still at home,I guess He might have just casually sneaked his share of food from the fridge. So,I let out a relieved sigh and slumped back in my bed.

I tried to fight off this one day insomnia which I hoped shouldn't last longer because 8 hours hours of beauty sleep is totally my thing. I'm not this creepy teenager who stays up until 3 and watches netflix or scrolls through social media. And 3 A.M. friends? You must be kidding.

I duct-taped my eyelids shut, like LITERALLY and starting counting the number of samosas I'd eaten till date.

***PIN DROP SILENCE***

Aaaand again,

A gif( because that ish moving back and forth) of Clay and HANS(as in ME

A gif( because that ish moving back and forth) of Clay and HANS(as in ME... *eye roll, eye roll*) flashed, AGAIN and AGAIN AND FRIGGING AGAIN.

Wait until I rip out She-Told-Me-Everything's throat.

I walked into a class of girls gushing over something that seemed important to them

"Ohh..yaaa did you see it?"

"Ahhh yaaaa...like seriously?!"

"Oooo.... I nearly got myocardial infarction."

Wait, they could just say what they want to, but are those sounds really that necessary before beginning each sentence?

"Hey what are guys talking about ?" I tried to be a happy puppy.

"About your relationship!",and the group headed by permanent- smirk-face Padma burst out into a laughter. For Chrissake, let her not be the She-Told-Me-Everything. The world has become smaller than a mini samosa that it has become very difficult to lead a life without someone doing a live commentary of your daily activities in Chicago.

"What?" I narrowed my eyes.

"Don't every imagine yourself to be the talk of the town. Your life ain't that interesting bruh", and Padma literally spat on my face when she said "Bruh" before breaking into a laughter fit again.

I wiped my face and walked out of class to nowhere. Ughhhh, my life is more twisted than a pair of earphones. The thing is that truly my life wasn't that interesting or eligible enough for a gossip session.But why these guilt pangs. Just why? Because I go hunting for reasons to feel bad, just like I did a few minutes ago.

"Hey HAN! Did you watch that video on youtube?" Jessica bent her hand and waved at my face while I was leaning against a mango tree looking at my nails (not for dirt .*flips hair*)

"W....what? A video? What is that about?"

"Wait, you don't know?" she laughed and I shrugged.

"There's this anonymous girl on Youtube by the name TheEverygirl and she speaks true shit, like true, shit. It's so creepy.You know...Poppy kind of creepy.It's on #2 in trending, beating Dhinchak Pooja herself!"

Oh so this was it. But how is that I didn't know? Because there's no device with internet at our home except for a computer at our bakery that only has pictures, recipes and more pictures of cakes and cookies.

"Hey! I got to go, sorry.See you later girl!" Jess ran past me.

But, something about all this ,definitely didn't feel right.

A.N.

IF YOU FELT THE LAST LINE DIDN'T MAKE SENSE, IT WAS A CLIFFHANGER LOL. KIND OF AN INTENSE CHAPTER BECAUSE 13RW VIBES ARE GETTING STRONGER. SO...YEAH.

LET THE STAR SHINE! ILY MUNCHKINS.

THERE'S ALSO SOMETHING I HAVE FOR Y'ALL. FROM NOW, I'LL ADD A DANK DESI MEME AT THE END OF EVERY CHAPTER. BECAUSE , WHY NOT? IT'LL BE SUPER FUNNY AND DESI AND I THOUGHT I COULD RUB OFF SOME OF MY DESI VIBES INTO YOU GUYS TOO, HEHE.

IN CASE YOU DIDN'T UNDERSTAND THE MEME,I'LL DO A BREAKDOWN ANALYSIS OF IT TOO ;P

THE MEME OF THE CHAPTER IS, *APPLAUDS*

FOOD.IS.LAAIFE.

ALL THE LOVE. K BYE.