CHAPTER 22

LIZA'S LAST MESSAGE TO THE WORLD ^

____________________________

Simar's P.O.V

👻Long long ago so long ago, even the author didn't know how long ago.

"It's so endearing to be surrounded by sapiosexuals who don't know the difference between your and you're."

I peeped out from the tripod stand with a look as questionable as to what Liz....ugh no Hannah just 'QUOTED'.

"What crap did you just say? It makes NO sense! I was hoping for Liza to not be dumb like you, for once." 

Maybe I should start making similar videos soon.

"You're just jealous." Han kind of shrugged, you know, just that one shoulder....dramatically.

"Yeah yeah! OF COURSE!" I chirped. Hannah's eyes went on a rolling spree.*Roll roll*Just like Google says, at least then she'd be able to find a brain back in there.Not.

Then she flipped her hair and clapped her hands like she was co-ordinating the movie sets of 'Avatar'.It was just me, miss drama queen(as in Hannah, Anapoorani or Liza, whatever you feel like calling her.But hey!don't mistake my best friend to be suffering from multiple personality disorder,if you did I'll break your head), and an old fashioned handy-cam that wouldn't fit and stand properly on that Goddamn tripod.

She stood with her back facing and snapped her fingers so that I'd scamper to the switch to turn off the light. I almost tripped and fell on my butt while she turned around and cried," Why can't you fall without making noise...huh?We have to edit that now,tch."

Well God damn it. No, Satan bless it.

"Sim! Get up!"she whined.All I could do was sigh,no not even that or she'll whine about my sighing being heard in the video too.

If you want to know what she really does in her video, is NARRATE whatever happened in her life till date just by changing the names of the people and locations because she is going INCOGNITO and PLAYING SMART and MANIPULATING like she's living a hard life, overcoming obstacles(include non-existent), dodging haters, negativity and still winning in life. 

*Pfptptptffft* 

*laughs even harder that milk comes out of my nose*

So yeah one time when Han and I were squeezing in a teeny break in between shoots(too mainstream...but Liz likes it that way *cue my helplessness*) and my mom casually walked into the room, "Is this a school project or something?"

"Oh...haha no! Aunty." Hannah waved her hand like a dainty woman. Hmm,a rare sight.

"Or a short film?" My mom continued.

"Umm no..." Hannah's reflexes weren't coordinating now.

"Are you both filming a birthday video for any of your friends from school?" I don't think even Newton was this intrigued when the Apple fell on his head.

"Ma, what?" I whisper shouted.

"No beta, I remember you telling me about Padma competing Hannah beta in the elections and..." I frantically shook my head signalling her to quiet down.

"Uh...heheh! No...NO NO! It's...juus....",Hannah's mouth did some sort of electric/break dance.

"Why Simar ?Didn't she just talk about that a while ago ? See I shouldn't be wrong with the facts okay, and clarifying is not a crime."

In case you wanted to know how PREDICTABLE Hannah was.

Well, you can also ask me why I had to give in to this MASTER PLAN. Just like that amateur director who manipulates a shitty script into something MIND BLOWING and lures the producer into cashing in his money for nothing.

Rest left to your imagination.

A.N.

EVERY NEW CHAPTER I WRITE IS BECOMING MY FAVOURITE HEHE.

LET THE STAR SHINE!

MEMOCHAP,

S-O-EVERY INDIAN HUMAN-L.

ALL THE LOVE.