CHAPTER 17

I flung my bag on the couch...
No no no, just asking. You think? like..I'd do that? *dismissive wave*
I went up the stairs,kept my bag in its designated place and came all the way down to plop on my couch. Yeah, you can ask me why I just didn't plop on my bed instead.

*** 57 seconds ago***
Entering the house after tuitions.

Mom : Come here, there is something we need to talk about.
Me : Yes Ma, what ?
Mom : What, what ? You'll stand with that heavy bag while I'm talking and then find it as an excuse to escape.Remember.... I'm your mother, okay? NOW GO !

So yeah, that was it.

I let out a exasperated sigh when mom started like, " What do you think of yourself? A Princess? Actually I should be the one sighing."
"B...but m...maa, what's the..."
"Shut up! Don't you dare interrupt while I'm talking ! Now tell!"
"What happene...."
"Stop it ! Now tell!"
"Ma..."
"Shut up! Now what ?"
I raised my hands in surrender and she nodded like she had been waiting for this very moment all the while.

"What....P R I N C E S S ?" she bobbed her head dramatically.

I narrowed my eyes and spat(but actually stammered), "Wait...w..what! Hehe..hehe..he...he...h..." And my voice faded away.

"Why are you stammering like a dying radio? I just called you Princess...Stop this drama."
"Hehe...HEHE! N...No...NO NO ! NOTHING !" I just laughed,like... you know, casually.

"Look, either you tell me everything or I'll call Mala Aunty now", Ma taunted.

Okay, This Mala Aunty lives few blocks away from physics tuition and so has been playing Sherlock Freaking Holmes now.

"Ma ! He's just a tuition mate. And you know what? He's Tony's distant cousin! That's all."
"He's no cousin of Tony. Don't cook up anything you feel like", Ma shot a dirty look.
"Maaa",I stomped my foot.
"What? Don't think you look cute like you used to when you were five years old. It looks ugly, like a retard."
"Uh-huh?! Okay...now call up and ask Tony about him."
"So obsessed huh?" Ma smirked. "To what extent will you go? Elope and marry?"
"MOTHER! HE IS JUST A FRIEND AND I STARTED TALKING TO HIM ONLY A FEW WEEKS AGO."
"OHHHH! AND YOU NEVER CONSIDERED TELLING YOUR MOTHER ABOUT YOUR FEW-WEEKS-OLD-FRIENDSHIP. AND ON TOP OF THAT YOU WANT TO SHOUT AND BACK ANSWER YOUR OWN MOTHER!"
"Sorry ma." I hung my head. And I meant it.
"I made it very clear that nothing about you should be conveyed to me by a third person. I should always be the first person to know. Didn't I?"Mom's voice grew softer.
"Yes ma. I'm sorry." I murmured.
"There's absolutely no need to have guy friends now. We're not in America. We're have our own values and morals, remember?"
"Okay."

I should let my inner bitch out more often

I should let my inner bitch out more often. 'Cause holy hell, does she get shit done.
It's Liza again ,that ideal girl uttering words like bitch and shit. *Tch tch*
All these days I was happy and carefree, just like Ranveer Singh, but nowadays people keep dragging me into controversies like Salman Khan. All because of Pari, the Queen bee of my school. I didn't really wanted to, but she made me to. Now I have to live for the society, please everyone but me. No one now cares. Some do, but no one cares enough. What should I do?

It was a normal tuitions kinda day

It was a normal tuitions kinda day. Cherry and Kushal were leaning over a phone and gushing over something.

"What's that?" I peeped in nonchalantly but actually more curious than a cat."Umm nothing", Cherry laughed nervously. I narrowed my eyes which made them more nervous.

"Okay", Kushal sighed and showed me her phone. A video was playing, the same one that Jai had shown me the other day.

"Heyyyyyyyy everyone!" Kaira sang and skipped towards us. She looked over my shoulder and her expression became serious as soon as she saw the video.
"Wait, how did you get this?"she spat.
"Why? What's wrong? Actually I should be the one asking", I shot a doubtful look.
"Uh-huh? Yeah right? Oops I misunderstood it to be something else. Sorry ,hehe."
"Oh really?" I asked with an innocent face.
"Why? You won't trust me?"she stammered.
"No no! Just asking." I nodded.
"Then stop giving judgmental looks."she said and all I did was shrug my shoulders.

Later then, Jai came up to me ,"Why didn't you pick up my call last night?"
"Sorry I was sick." And I walked off, ignoring him shout "CALL YOU TONIGHT!"

A.N.

HOW 'BOUT DA CHAPTER! *TRYING TO SOUND KEWL BUT FAILS MISERABLY*

LET THE STAR SHINE!

AND MEMOCHAP,

^ MALA AUNTY <3

^ MALA AUNTY <3

ALL THE LOVE.