Chapter 1

JESS'S POV:

We meet at the club and it is LIVE! It was packed with people.! We head to the VIP section and got situated . I had already started drinking before I got there so I was pretty buzzed.

Sam had went with Lexi to go get some ciroc & 1800. Kami and I was laughing and talking when 'Can you handle it by usher' came on.

"Awwww shit" I said. Kami laughs.

I grabbed a chair and made Kami sit in it .

I start to get into the music. I sat in Kami's lap and swayed my hips from side to side . I was another shakira when it came to hip rolling. I pulled her by her hair revealing her neck teasing her body. She released a soft moan, telling me to stop before I start something . I chuckled.

Sam and Lexi came back with the liquor saying,"Get a room !"

All Kami and I could do was laugh.

I let Kami get up we got our glasses poured our drinks , I felt it was only right to make a toast. So I did " cheers to a live fucking night" everybody cheered nshit then headed to the dance floor.

We start dancing and having a good time we a random girl walks up to me wand puts her number in my pocket while I'm dancing with Kami .

I just KNEW all hell was finna break loose.

KAMI'S POV:

"Did this broad just do this infront of me?" I grabbed the girl by her shoulder and asked wtf she was doing . She says "why does it matter to you??!" I promise it took everything in me not to slap this broad. I told her "well that's my girlfriend and you lucky I didn't whoop yo ass after you put your number in her pocket!"

Jess tries to come between us when the girls spits on me. I grabbed her tracks and started swinging. I didn't stop until I saw blood. Jess picks me up off the girl and says "Bae tf! Come on we gotta get outta here!" She yelled for Sam & Lexi and we left .

****

In the car Jess is trying to calm me down .. She was drunk but still had control over herself. . We got home and Jess passed out on the couch, I went straight to the room took a shower and went to sleep.