[ 25 ] * Friday Night

*

"Who fucking stole my favorite shirt!?" Kyungsoo shouts in rage as he opens his closet, finding an empty hanger. He glares at the couple on the living room who are busy styling up their hairs.

"I don't know."

"I WASHED MY BLACK SHIRT THIS MORNING AND NOW IT'S GONE!" Kyungsoo cries. "It's just either one of you two who fucking took it!"

"You know I don't wear your small-sized shirt!" Jongin shouts back as he puts on his cardigan. "And I if I took it, I'd tell you!"

"LU-fucking-HAN."

Luhan appears behind Kyungsoo, grinning ear to ear. He is wearing Kyungsoo's plain black shirt without any single print on it, just pure pitch-black with a collar. Kyungsoo punches him on the gut, making him whimper like a puppy.

"Fuck! Ouch!"

It's Friday night, Kyungsoo's most favorite night of the week. They are heading out on a night club for some booze because that is a must, and he can't have Luhan wear his most special black shirt right now.

"Take it off. I'm gonna wear that."

"But I didn't do my laundry."

"It's not my problem anymore. Just fucking take that off!"

"You have many other shirts in your closet, why not wear them!?"

"That shirt is my favorite!"

"I don't fucking care! I want to wear it and that's final!"

"Do you wanna fucking die!?"

Jongin sighs and pinches the bridge of his nose. Sometimes, having two boyfriends is really a pain in the ass. Literally and figuratively.

"Babe, stop. We can't go out if you're fighting like this. Luhan, take that shirt off and just wear the shirt in my closet. The red one."

"You heard him," Kyungsoo grins. "Give it back to me."

"Fine."

Kyungsoo smiles contentedly at himself, flattening the black shirt neatly with his hand. He looks at Luhan beside him who is now the driver, having a large scowl on his face.

"What's the matter?" Kyungsoo asks, trying his best not to laugh. "Don't you like your shirt?"

"I fucking hate all of you."

Jongin snickers and Kyungsoo joins him. Luhan tries to ignore the saying on his shirt printed in bold letters:

I'm a slutty chicken, "cock-I'll-suck-for-you!"

*

"Another drink, Sir?"

"Yeah."

The heavy music is pounding into Chanyeol's ears. The reek of vodka is strong on his nostrils. The cheering of the energetic crowd is insanely beautiful. No matter how he hates to be with people, he must admit that he likes this hell of a place--- a place where he can unwind from stress on this Friday night.

The bartender puts down the counter a full glass of margarita, it's his fifth now. Chanyeol is already wasted but it's tolerable, because he still can see at the dance floor Jongin, Luhan, and Kyungsoo sensually grinding bodies and sucking faces. A contented sigh comes out of his mouth as he drinks the alcoholic liquid bottoms-up.

"You want a new drink, Sir?"

"Oh, no. Thanks. I'm good." Baekhyun furiously waves his hands to prove his point, and also because he knows his voice is too soft to be heard over the wild music. The bartender leaves him nonchalantly and tends another costumer.