Sammy Lawrence x Reader

It had been years since you had been in the old animation studio. You weren't exactly an animator, but you worked in the music hall with Sammy. You and him had grown close. You were the best of friends. You would sing while he made the music. Sometimes you guys would duet.
I miss those days.. you thought.
     You were standing at the door of the old animation studio. You ran your hand on the door. "Good memories.." you murmured. You opened the door and walked in. The place didn't look all that nice anymore. You didn't care, you were just happy to see the place.
      You were walking around, the bendy cut outs kept scaring you, but you laughed it off every time. You gathered all the materials and turned the ink machine on. You ran when ink started flooding the building, after you saw the horrifying image of 3D bendy. You ran towards the exit, the boards fell under you. (I know, sooooo original.)
      You were knocked out by the fall. You slowly opened your (E/C) (eye color) eyes. You saw a person made of ink, with overalls, and a bendy mask. "(Y/N)..." it mumbled. "H-how do you know my name..?" You aske slightly scared. "Its me, Sammy, Sammy Lawrence.." Sammy said. "S-sammy..?" You asked. He nodded.
       You quickly wrapped your arms around him. "I missed you! What happened to you..?" You asked. "Long story.." he said hugging you back. "Whatever! I'm so happy to see you, I have so much to tell you!" You cheered. "Actually, I have something to tell you, something I've waited to tell you ever since we worked together." Sammy told you.
     You smiled. "Go on." You said. "Ever since I met you, I fell for you. Everything about you. Your hair, your smile, your eyes, your personality, just you. I love you (y/n)." Sammy confessed his love to you. You were shocked, because you loved him too. You pulled up his mask, and missed his 'lips'. He kissed you back.
     He wrapped his arms around your waist, and your hands were around his neck, in a loving way. You both continued for a bit, ten broke apart for air. Sammy adjusted his mask. "I love you too Sammy." You told him, with a wide and beautiful smile. "I'm glad.. but I have a question." Sammy sad. "Ask away." You told him.
      "Will you be my girlfriend..?" He asked. "Of course, I love you Sammy!" You said. "I love you too, my little sheep." He told you before kissing for head. You both spent the rest of the night. You slept on the ground together. He was in his back while you were laying on his chest. You both lived each other from the very start❤