Bendy x Alice

(This was a request.😊)

      Bendy has been really stressed lately, he hasn't been feeling well either, emotionally that is. He's fallen into a depression, after the company went out of business, and everyone left. Bendy was suffering, he felt no one noticed.. but.. someone did.. he just didn't know it.. yet.
     Bendy was sitting at Henry's old desk. His face was against the board. He was crying his eyes out, letting out sobs and hiccups. Alice turned the corner and saw Bendy. Her heart nearly shattered when she saw the pain he was in. "B-bendy..? Are you alright..?" She asked. Bendy slowly lifted his head and looked at Alice.
      He opened his mouth to reply, but no sound came out. All he did.. was cry. Alice never saw this side of bendy, she was used to his cheeky, mysterious, and happy ways. She had fallen in love with the cheeky lil devil, ad no doubt about it. She wanted him happy. She walked towards him, and sat on the bench next to him.
      She put an arm around his shoulder. "Bendy.. I want you to be okay, and I need to tell you something. Sure, we could have gone out of business.. the creators left.. but... we all have each other." She said. Bendy sniffed and looked at Alice. "I... Boris and I are here for you, and we hate seeing you upset." Alice stated.
     Bendy suddenly pulled Alice into a tight hug. "T-thank you so much.. alice." He said between sobs. "No problem.." she said. "Alice... I.. have something to tel you.." Bendy said. "Go ahead.." she said, not leaving his embrace. "I...i....i-i..." bendy struggled for his words, he noticed he couldn't manage a sentence. He had to find another way to tell her..
     His hand moved to Alice's cheek. He blushed and kissed her, passionately. She was surprised, but after a bit she kissed back. This continued, till they broke apart for air. "I love you, Alice..." Bendy said. "I love you too, Bendy." Alice replied.

(I'm so sorry this is short! I hope you liked it!)