Joey Drew x Reader

It has been a long time since you started working for joey drew. To be honest, you loved working there. You loved every moment of it. You loved hearing the music, animating, and you loved joey! You just.. haven't told him... yet.
     One night, you were working late. You needed to finish this animation by the end of the week, and its Saturday!!! You were almost done, you weren't rushing though. This needed to be at its TOP quality. When you finished, you pumped your fists in the air and yelled. "VICTORY!" Then, the chair fell back words and fell out. "OW!!!"
      You heard footsteps come to you. "(Y/n)..? Are you alright?" Joey asked, as he helped you up. "I-I'm fine. I finished the animation though." You told him. "Thats great." He replied. Your heart was beat in fast, Joey was still holding your hands from when he helped you up. "J-joey.. I had something to tell you...." you said. Joey nodded.
      "I-i-i.. l-love you.." you stuttered. Joey's expression didn't really change, but his face turned red. "Ever since you worked here.. I always knew you were the best, and I wasn't wrong. I love you too (y/n)." He said. Your face was even more red now. He hugged you tightly. You hugged back.
       He kissed your forehead. "Your the best (y/n)." He told you. "Thank you joey..." you smiled. He then picked you up bridal style. "What would you say if I asked you to be mine?" He asked. "I would say yes." You replied. "Good." He said and a walled you guys out to the parking lot. Where he drove you home. Aaawwww.