Sammy x Dying Reader

(Sammy is normal in this)
   You were very sick, so sick that you had you had to go to the hospital. You were sick with a deadly disease. You were pale, your eyes were dull, and your heart beat was slow. Your boyfriend, Sammy Lawrence, was very worried about you. He would come to visit you every day, and stay till he had to go.
     You were laying on the hospital bed. Sammy was sitting in a chair next to you. Your skin was even more pale then the day before. You had IVs in your arms. Your heart beat was still slow. "S-sammy......" you trailed. "Yes, my dear (y/n)?" He asked. "G-get a doctor..." you mumbled, he shot up and got a doctor immediately.
     The doctor checked you, and he ran many tests. You were coughing, and you were in loads of pain. Years were falling, non stop, anyone could see the pain and suffering in your eyes. "Is she going to be okay??" Sammy asked, eager to know. The doctor turned to Sammy. "Unfortunately, she doesn't have much longer to live.. nothing can treat this sickness.." the doctor informed him.
     Sammy's eyes filled with tears. He refused to take this. He punched the doctor in the gut, making him fall to the ground. He picked you up and ran out of the hospital. "S-sammy..? What are you doing..?" You asked, frightened. "I'm going to make you better, we dont need the doctors!!" He shouted as he ran. "S-sammy!! You dont know what this is!" You shouted weakly. "You want to live, don't you..?" He asked.
      You felt hot tears spilling down your cheeks. "No!! I want this pain to stop! It's u-unbearable.." you said. Sammy slowed to a stop. "I....see....." he mumbled as he fell to his knees. He held you close in his arms. "Goodbye....My Love.." you said as you kissed his cheek. He was crying, his tears fell on you. "I love you.." he said, as you went limp in his arms.