One.

AMBER

Im naked. This body rub I was getting from my girlfriend Jas was extremely Delightful. I had just got home from my Daily Jog at the track and my body was very sore from all the laps I ran.

"Mmm baby, that feels really good, thats my spot." I told her as she made her way to my lower thighs and started massaging them in a circular motion. 

"You like that?" she asked me. My girlfriend is a Stud, if your a Lesbian then you would know exactly what that is. She had blonde dreadlocks, big plump lips and hazel-brown eyes. She was about 5'7-5'8 in height. 

"Yes baby, I do." She continued massaging my thighs, she slowly took her hand and started playing with my clit. I jerked at the touch of her fingers sliding inside of me.

"Mmm baby.....don't stop, please don't stop." She begin moving faster in and out of me until my juices dripped down the bottom of my leg. When she noticed how wet I was she picked my body up off the bed and sat me on her face.

"Your so wet for me baby, I like that shit.." she said as I rode her face. I started moving up and down on her face as her tongue explored all my juicy avenues. By then my legs started shaking signifying that I was close to releasing.

"Ahh fuck! Jasmine baby im cumming!" I moaned as I covered her lips with my cream and watched it drip from her mouth onto her chin. She smirked once she finished cleaning me up.

"Your such a Freak..." she said. 

"Only for you daddy.." I responded. I made my way into the bathroom and checked my phone seeing that I had 12 missed calls from Ryan, one of my brothers. I knew it had to be urgent so I called him back.

"Hello?" I answered, hoping everything was okay. My brother Ryan owned a Drug Cartel in Philly where we lived, I helped him out on moves and drops and whenever he needed a favor that took a female to take care of for him.  My girlfriend doesn't know about it yet and im afraid to tell her. I will tell her one day, im sure of it. 

"Yo nell, why yeen ' been answerin' yo phone mane?" he asked. My brothers call me Nell, short from my middle name Janelle. I peeked out the restroom to make sure my girlfriend wasn't being nosey listening in.

"I'm sorry, Im with Jas at the moment." I said. I heard him sign.

"You still with that damn dyke?? I thought yall broke up nell." He said. I face-palmed myself for forgetting to tell him that I took her back. Long story short, Jas cheated on me blah blah blah and I took her back because everyone deserves a second chance. 

"Yeah yeah, we got back together, and shes not a dyke!" I whispered-yelled. "Now I know you didn't call me 12 freaking times just to talk about my love life, so wassup??" I rushed.

"I need you to do a favor for me." He said. I rolled my eyes. Another favor.

"What now?" I asked him, bothered with the fact that I had to do another favor for him. I did him a favor last night when I had to seduce this guy to get him to tell me where his safe was. I didn't have sex with him or anything, just spoke in a seductive tone and wore seductive clothing. Trust me, I don't run that way, girls is my thing :)

"We got a rat hiding out in the basement, that I need help catching. It's been on the loose too long and I finally want to take care of it." He said speaking in code for the simple fact that 5-0 is listening in on phone calls now.

"Did you try Cheese?" I asked speaking back in code which meant ' Did you talk to the other guys about it? ' . I heard shuffling in the background. 

"Yeah, but this one's quick and smart, we need more supplies." He replied, which meant it was a female problem that the guys couldn't do nothing about and that they needed my help with.

"Okay, I'll be on my way there in 10." I said not giving him a chance to say anything back by hanging up the phone. I quickly washed up and made my way back to the bedroom where Jas was silently sleeping. I walked in her closet and put on some casual clothes that I left over here. I kissed Jas's lips and left her house. 

<>

The girl was shaking and trembling. She looked like she was not even a second close to shitting on herself. I let out a small laugh at her fear.

"Bitch what you scared for?" I asked. She flinched at my voice. I grabbed the gun that I had attached to my hip and made sure I took the safety off and checked to see if the silencer was still on it. 

"Look, we can do this the easy way or the hard way girl, either I choose or you choose. If i choose, you tell me what you know and then I shoot you, or we do it your way and you don't tell me anything and you still get shot."

"I-I don't know anything...I-I swe-" Before she finished her sentence I slapped her across the face with my gun. Bullshit. 

"I ain't trying to hear that shit!" I got in her face. "Now you have 5 seconds to tell me what you know or your blood will cover this basement floor. Use your free will while you have it, because I can easily take it from you." 

She looked around at all of us. Me, Ryan, Trey, Deon, and Lance, my four brothers. "He stays in this complex called Cre-Creekwood. His apartment number is..." She paused, getting ready to piss me the fuck off. 

"Finish Bitch!" I yelled pointing the gun to her head, her eyes got bulk and you could smell the fear coming from her skin. 

"Apartment number 2-214!" she rushed out. I looked at my brothers for their assurance. Ryan smirked and nodded his head letting me know that the job was done. I wasted no time putting 3 bullets into this girls skull. I watched her body go numb before she fell to the floor. 

"Tell Ace to call the clean-up crew to clean all dis shit up mane. Dis' bitch blood just got all over my new one's." Ryan said. I nodded and walked out the basement where Ace, our office worker was. 

"Ryan said call the clean-up crew." Ace nodded his head and dialed a number. I hugged my brothers goodbye after we all talked about our plans for the weekend. We then left from each other in our separate cars.

I needed to figure out how I was going to tell Jas about my undercover Work, I could no longer keep it a secret from her. If she was going to be the one I want to spend my life with, she needed to be in the know of everything I got going on in my personal life.