Thirteen.

JASON

I looked at the spitting image of my Ex wife staring back at me, My daughter. I could see the anger and pain inside her eyes like she wanted to attack yet ask so many questions.

I just got out of prison, I had worked something out for me to get out on bond, and the same niggas that my daughter just killed were the same niggas that helped me out.

Watching my daughter kill so many people in front of me was outstanding. You're probably wondering what kind of father am I to become ecstatic if their child murders someone but fortunately I am just glad my baby girl wasn't no little bitch.

"Amber? what are you doing here?" I asked, here I was enjoying a poker game with some of the guys and my daughter comes bussing in and kills everybody, i was confused as fuck.

"Well while you are in here having a good time, I was being stripped off my free will. Dad I was here for an entire month back there. You mean to tell me you're not in on this?!" she said holding the gun up and pointing it at me.

That's when she had me fucked up. "Amber Andrea Cross, I'm going to give you a total of 3 seconds to get that fucking gun out of my face, and an entire month here? why?" I said still confused.

She lowered her gun," These niggas kept me locked here with little food and little of everything dad, how do you think I feel seeing my DAD laughing it up with them!" she screamed.

She was her mothers child foreal.

"I'm sorry I really had no idea, you think I would have allowed this to happen to you? and lower your tone talking to me, I am still your father at the end of the day, RESPECT ME." I said raising my voice so she knew I was serious.

The room lingered of silence.

I walked up to her and took the gun out of her hands and placed them on the poker table and pulled her in for a hug, she instantly hugged me back.

"I missed you dad." The melodic voice of hers spoke.

For years I was locked away in that prison, everyday I thought about her and my sons.

"I missed you too Princess, how are my boys?" I asked her curious about Ryan and them. Knowing them they're probably worse than her.

"Oh oh oh! Dad take out your phone and give it to me, I have to call them and tell them where I am, I can not be here any longer." She said jumping out of my hold.

I pulled out my phone and handed it to her. I watched her dial a number with her hands participating in a shake.

RYAN

I was in the middle of a drop when I got a call from an unknown number. I was hesitant but the last time I got a call out of the ordinary it was my sister. I answered with a quickness, " You on my line, speak." I said into the phone.

"RYAN!" my baby sister's voice blared through the phone. The loudness of her voice almost caused me to drop my phone.

"AMBER WHERE ARE YOU?! I'm coming to get you right now." I said putting the phone to my ear and pulling out my car keys.

"We're at 1347 Village dr." She said. We're? I frowned my eyebrows. I didn't ask any questions though I just got in my car and took off down the street to the address she gave me.

I kept her on the phone with me the entire time. When I got there I seen her standing with another man. I parked on the side of the curb and hurried out the car.

I ran up to Amber and hugged her, The guy just stood there watching us reunite. He looked like he wanted to join but decided against it.

Amber let go and I could see the happiness on her face. "You're not going to speak?" she said gesturing her hands to the dude.

That's when I finally got a good look at him. My heart beat sped up just a little bit. I haven't seen my pops in years. I couldn't even believe he was standing right in front of me.

"Pops." I said dapping him up. He returned.

"Ryan." He said. We shared familiarized contact before I set my eyes back on amber.

"We got to get you back to the spot, have Ace check you out and get you cleaned up and stuff. I also have to talk to you about something." I said to her. She nodded her head.

I looked at him. "You can roll too if you want, Lance, Deon and Trey and part of my crew at the house." I said, a look of excitement came across his face when I mentioned my other brothers.

We all hopped in my car and drove towards the spot. When we got there it was like a family reunion or something, everybody caught up with pops and amber, It was finally a happy moment.

If you're wondering where our mom is at, she died a year before our dad got sent to prison, she died of Leukemia, that drove our dad off the wall, caused him to lose his mind and lose focus when it came down to business.

He fucked around and got his hands dirty and had to do some time. Right now It was time to talk to Amber about Jasmine.

"Yo Am, lemme holla atchu for a sec." I said as she was walking towards the kitchen.

"I'm hungry as hell Ry, Can it wait?" She said. I had to remember she was gone for an entire month and no telling if she ate there as much or not. I decided to let it wait.

Things were looking good though. I just had to tell Amber what happen with Jasmine and then figure out a plan and we good.

AMBER

I ordered me some Chinese food, I was beyond starving at this point and it was so good. I had a sprite to go with it which satisfied the hell out of my taste buds.

I sat at the dining room table just watching D, Trey and Lance playing the game with Dad. We all were so glad he was out.

If only our mom was alive she would have said something like "Jason you too damn old to be on the game! get up and help me clean please."

I miss our mom so much, she always kept my dad out of trouble, but sometimes she was like chucky's wife. I hurried my food and went to talk to Ryan.

I could tell it was important.