Ten.

DANNIE

"Yo man, I did what you wanted, now wheres my money?" I spoke into the phone.

"Stop by my crib and I'll fill you in on yo next job I need you to do for me." Jasmine said. 

"Next job? that wasn't part of the plan, the plan was for me to set Rob up for fifteen Gs, you didn't tell me about no next job Jas." I said pacing the sidewalk.

"Just be here, or you won't get paid a dime." She said before hanging up the phone.

<>

When I got to Jas crib I knocked on her door and looked both ways making sure I wasn't being watched or followed by anyone on arriving. She opened the door dressed in all black like she had just got done hitting a few licks.

"Come in." she said. I followed her inside her crib and sat down on her couch. She grabbed a drink off the counter and looked at me.

"I appreciate you for leading Robin in the direction of me, caught her ass at the right time. But the only problem is the accident didn't kill her." Jas said looking at me with an angry expression as if I know what she is thinking.

"Look, I already set her up Jas, don't make me kill her please, i'll feel bad as fuck. Just give me the fifteen G's and I'll go on my way." I said standing up.

She whipped her gun from her belt buckle and pointed it towards me. "First of all, sit the fuck down. I haven't even given your scary ass an order yet and you already about to piss your pants." she said. I sat back down with my eyes on the heavy metal the entire time.

"Now I know you don't want to kill her but say, yo scary ass wasn't feeling bad when you was setting her up now did you?" she asked setting her cup down. I didn't respond.

"Kill her. I will give you twenty-five grand. We don't have to speak again anymore after that, this will be your last job to do for me. Deal?" She had a sincere look on her face. 

"Ight man......" I said standing back up. I shook her hand and exited her house with regret in the pit of my stomach. I had everything Jas said on my mind the entire ride back to my condo. I don't know how I was going to kill Robin i mean she is inside a fucking hospital. 

I would have to just do it on visitation one of these days...

                                                  JASMINE

In case you're wondering how I know Dannie, I met her through my cartel in Florida. She was one of my boys cousins. 

She started off doing small licks on the block, she started working for me and I put her on to that big bag so she couldn't say no to anything I ask her to do. 

When I found out about Robin and Am I knew i had to get rid of Robin immediately, although me and Amber are no longer together and I hate that bitch guts for killing my sister, I am still kinda crazy over her. Just alil bit...

I found out Dannie and Robin were close friends so that's when it all came together in this precious little brain of mind. I convinced Dannie to set Robin up for whatever amount she wanted, she set a price and i told her I would give it to her and that's what happened.

I wish somebody would call me anything the opposite of brilliant. I move fast and quick and make my moves with little to any notice. I can't have anymore slip up's.

I checked my phone and seen a text from my bitch ass boss Ryan. I can't believe I agreed to work for him, I still want his head and everyone else in this damn drug business that's so called my partners.

BMR: where the fuck you at?? you suppose to be backing Lance up! why I stop by and only see Mike? Get yo ass on that corner Jasmine.

Oh shit I forgot I was suppose to be with Mike and Lance today. I left my house and hopped in my car and sped down the road with my music blasting. 

I realized it was going on 8 at night. I haven't eaten anything all day, I decided to stop at Waffle house to get me something to eat first. 

When I pulled up I seen a couple people there. I was friends with a lot of the people who worked up here so I mainly got my food free. I walked in and seen this fine ass jawn sitting in a booth. She was so fine I walked up to her going against my pride.

"Wassup." I said to her. She looked up from her phone with a stank look on her face.

"What? I am not gay, I got a friend though that stays in Boston."She said popping a large amount of gum in her mouth.

I got my food and just went up out of there, I don't even want her friend or her anymore. I got in my car and sat my food in the passenger seat.

Next thing I know, there was a gun cocked to the side of my head.

"Don't make any sudden movements or I will blow your fucking head off in this damn vehicle shorty. Put your keys in the ignition and drive, I'll tell you where I want you to go once we pull up out of here." They said. It was a male voice, He sounded so familiar.

I tried my hardest to make out the voice in my head. I looked in the rear view mirror so I could probably get a look of his face but he had a mask on. He gave me the directions to this warehouse off King St. 

There were 4 other cars parked alongside the warehouse. I remembered my gun was in my belt buckle. He told me to stop the car.

"Before you even think about it, Step out the car slowly. One of my men gonna pat you down. Make any movements you're dead, Don't try it." He said. I was still trying to make out his voice in my head, I couldn't get it.