Three.

JASMINE

Today was me and Amber's anniversary but that was something I wasn't worried about. I wasn't stupid. I know Amber killed my fucking sister. She always left early because her brother needed her for something and I knew it had to do with his drug business.

I was really coming after Her brother Ryan, this was all his fault, all his plans and her other brothers were in on it to. The only way I would get my revenge is if I took something close to them like they did to me.

My sister was found dead in the woods a few days ago and she had a gunshot wound on the side of her head. I seen it on the news a couple hours ago and I knew it had to do with Ryan's business, he was the only motherfucka' who ran a fucking drug cartel in philly. Everyone knew him.

I watched as my homeboy Mike wrapped Amber up, she was still knocked out. When she was wrapped up completely, Mike poured some water on her causing her to jump. She blinked her eyes fast. That's when her eyes landed on me.

"You stupid Bitch!" She yelled. I slapped her across her face.

"Shut the fuck up!" I said, "Mike, tape her mouth." I ordered. He did as I said.

"I do the fucking talking." I told her, I laughed.

I put a piece of gum inside my mouth. I walked over in front of her.

"I know you don't know whats going on, so allow me to refresh your memory. You killed a girl. Which was my fucking blood, her name was Jesse." I said. Amber frowned.

"I know you didn't know I had a sister, but I did. She just lived in Oklahoma, she came out here, got introduced to your brother by a friend. Your brother dated her. When they broke up, she owed your brother 10,000 in finance. She gave it to my boy Mike. Mike talked it out with this guy named Orlando. Orlando talked Mike into having it shipped to Miami where most of My boys are held. If you haven't noticed,  I run a Drug cartel in Florida. To be a female, Im pretty damn good with my job."

Amber had the look of confusion all over her face. I laughed. "You didn't know your brother had you kill his ex? which was my sister. He didn't tell you??" I Spat. I snatched the tape off her mouth.

                                                                 AMBER

As Jas was talking I was putting two and two together. She was coming after me because I killed her sister?! A sister I didn't know she had, so technically its not even my fault. I mean I knew my brother was with a girl but it wasn't a long relationship because I had never met her.

My brother was talking about this Lando dude who had his money, so thats what she was talking about, thats what I questioned the girl who I now know as Jessie about. I felt so bad. But I wasn't going to go out like no bitch.

Jasmine owned a whole fucking Cartel in Florida, I never knew about this shit, I was sitting here hiding my small shit on the low while this bitch was a whole 'Kingpin' in another state.

She snatched the tape off of my mouth. It burned and caused the side of my mouth to have marks from the tape.

"Answer my fucking question." She said to me, I could see pain mixed in with anger in her eyes, I can tell she didn't want to do this but she wasn't going to back down either.

"No, I had never met her, neither did I ever knew you had a sister Jas. Now im not going to beg for you to unwrap me or to put all this behind you because I know you and it seems as if your not going to give up that easily, so ima let you do what you do." I told her. 

Little did she know, I know exactly what im going to do. She must have forgot I was the sister of a Kingpin as well, and unlike Jesse, I know what im doing in order to not get caught up and killed.

She chuckled. "Amber, you were always good with your words. But you not slick, you always have a trick up your sleeve." She said. I smirked. I always stayed with a strap on me. I knew she didn't know what she was doing because if so, she would have had Mike, the dude in here working for her, pat me down before wrapping me up.

"But unfortunately, your out of luck this time." She said, going on and on.  I searched Mike up and down with my eyes and seen that he didn't have any weapons on him and neither did she. How you gonna kidnap somebody and not have anything on you. I don't see how she owns any Cartel with such a dumbass mindset.

I fiddled with the rope they had tied on me and felt the butt of the gun. I tried my best to pull at it without shooting myself in the ass. I decided to play the role of being sorry until I got my grip. "Jasmine baby, we can make this work...I can talk to my brother about giving you anything you want, trust me....We can work something out here,name your price." I said.

 She gave Mike a look. She mugged me before turning her back to me to engage in a conversation with Mike on whether they should take my offer or not.

I had finally untied the rope with my hands and swiftly grabbed my gun. They didn't realize I untied myself. I stayed seated with the gun in my hand as if I was still stuck. 

Jasmine darted her attention towards me with a smirk on her face. "15G'S." She told me. I laughed at her small price. I acted as if I would go along with it. She smiled like a little girl who got her first bike.

"But under one condition...." I said. I really wasn't going to give her shit if we being foreal.  She frowned at my statement.

"No conditions nell, this is straight business." She said. I pulled the gun from behind my back.

"One....Condition." I repeated. Her and Mike's eyes got wide. She looked over at him.

"Nigga you didn't search her before wrapping her?!" she asked him in anger. Mike ignored her seeing that she was no longer in charge because I was the one with the gun.

"You hand over your drug Cartel in Florida, All your men, weapons, Cars, & Places come to me and my brothers so that we can have 2 business hand-in-hand, you and him work for me and my brothers. Take it...or you can leave it and get your heads blown off on your very own premises." I said. They both were thrown off at my commands. 

As scared as Jas was, you can see her legs shaking as if she was having the best orgasm in the entire world. "Amber-" She tried to finish before I cut her off. 

"Take it or leave it!" I spat. She nodded quickly and so did Mike. They both were a bunch of pussies, I should have just killed them on the spot. 

"Give me your phone." I told Jasmine. She did as told. I kept the gun pointed at them both as I dialed Ryan Number. He answered on the third ring. 

"You on my line, speak." He answered.

"Hey its Amber." I said. It was a pause before he spoke again.

"Who number you calling me off of?" He asked. I rolled my eyes.

"Jasmine's. Look, I'll explain everything to you later, but you and the rest need to get over here quick. Im in her basement at her house, 6678 McLeland drive." I said hanging up the phone. 

I smirked at Jasmine, "Like you said, this is straight business." 

-----------------------------

NEW BOOK! Published 3 parts today, will have chapter 4 out by friday <3 

Share,Vote,Comment please, Feedback counts!