Five.

AMBER

I was riding in Robin's car, It had that new car smell and it was very neat inside. Her seat covers were Blue and Black. She drove a 2015 Chevrolet Impala. I was deeply In love with it.  

She grabbed the Aux and plugged it into her phone, seconds later Migos - T-shirt blared through the speakers of her car. We started out the parking lot of the club and we were just driving. I didn't give her my address yet so I was very interested in where we were going.

I turned down the song and looked over at her, she frowned at me like I lost my mind or something.

"Ain nobody tell you to touch anything babygirl. What you do that for anyway?" She asked. Did I mention her voice was so damn daddyish?

"I haven't given you my address yet so mind telling me where we going?" I asked folding my arms waiting for her answer.

"I'm taking you to an abandoned warehouse to slice your throat, that's where were going." She said. I raised my eyebrow, the fuck? She started laughing.

"Girl I hope yeen' think I was foreal." She laughed. I mugged her before punching her in her arm, her goofy ass thought that shit was funny.

Still laughing she said, "Damn ma, you don't even know me like that and you already touching my radio and putting ya hands on me. You comfortable already?" She asked. 

I sat back in my seat looking out the window and thought about what she said, and she was right. I didn't know her like that.

"Let me out." I said. Her smile went down and she gave me a serious look.

"Girl we on the damn highway, ian' letting you out of shit." She said, I felt stupid, we were on the highway. She never told me where we were going.

"Where are we going?" I asked again.

"We going to my spot, chill for me." She said, she then grabbed my hand. I looked down at it and for a moment wanted to keep it there but I moved it.

10 minutes later we arrived at her house. It was a brick house and she had another car in the driveway.

"Is someone here?" I asked gesturing my eyes to the other car parked in the driveway.

"Nah, that's just my other car ma." She assured me before getting out the car, shutting her door. She started down her driveway but stopped and looked back at me.

"You getting out or what?" I heard her ask, that's when I realized I was still inside her car. I hesitated before getting out and following her inside. Her house was much bigger on the inside than it looked on the outside. 

She had Black carpet and Cream-like painted walls. Her dining room and Kitchen were marble floored. On the left side of the living-room was a Twisted stair-case. It was quite big for only one person to live here alone.

"You live here alone?" I asked. She put her hands in the front pockets of her Jeans. 

"Yeah, I do. One day I wish to share it with the Woman I love though. That would be amazing." She said, her eyes landed on me, I looked away in nervousness. 

She had Paintings on her walls. One was very colorful fingerprints, It was another painting of a rainbow hanging above her Flat Screen TV. I then felt her breathing against the back of my neck. 

"You like it?" She asked me. I tried to catch my breath. 

"Y-Yeah I do. I think its wonderful." I said. Her hand was then placed on my waist.

"Do I make you nervous babygirl?" She whispered in my ear. I closed my eyes and then turned around to face her. Our lips were directly in front of each other.

"No. You do not make me nervous." I tried to leave her presence to get some air but she pulled my arm and her lips were attached to mine. 

We were in a deep make out session before she picked me up and wrapped my legs around her waist. As much as I wanted to do this with her, Jasmine's face appeared in my mind. I stopped kissing her and she went to my neck.

Jasmine obviously still had my heart, everything right now just felt wrong. Robin stopped kissing my neck and looked me in my eyes. You can see the lust in her eyes and it was beyond sexy. 

"Whatever your thinking about needs to perish, I can tell its causing you to think this isn't right. You okay?" She asked me, licking her soft lips afterwards. 

I thought about Jasmine. All those times she did me wrong and didn't care how I felt. Plus were not even together. Shit, she was going to fucking kill me, I should't be thinking about that bitch right now, its been 2 weeks, it's time for me to leave all that in the past and move on. I looked back at Robin.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I'm sorry." I kissed her, and everything started to feel right again. I actually liked her, well at least I think I do..

She went back sucking on my neck leaving her marks before carrying me upstairs to her room. My back was then against her California Size bed. She took my Dress off of me. Great, I had on no panties or Bra.

She started kissing down to my nipples. She flicked her tongue against my now hard nipples, she showed love to my right and left before kissing down my stomach. I shivered because her hot breath hovered over my sensitive skin.

She kissed down my thighs until she reached my Treasure Chest. She looked at me with a look of wanting my permission. Without thinking I nodded my head. She lifted my legs up and sucked and licked and nibbled all over my clitoris until I creamed over her tongue. She reached under the bed and came back up with her Strap.

She bit her lip at me. She took off her jeans and put the strap on and eased her way inside my strawberry Cave, A small whimper left my mouth as she went deeper and deeper. I no longer was thinking of anything.

"I hope this won't be a one night thing Amber..." She said entering in and out of me at a fast pace causing my eyes to roll to the back of my head. Her hand caressed my thighs as she did it.

"Mmm Robin...I can-can't take it.." I moaned. She put her hand around my throat and started going faster, By then I was grabbing the sheets. This girl sure did know what she was doing, she was hitting all the right spots. 

She kept going until I came a good 4 times before she collapsed at my side. I was out of breath and so was she from thrusting in me for too long.

Once I caught my breath, what she said repeated back in forth inside my head. "I hope this won't be a one night thing Amber..." . I was taken out of my thoughts by the sound of her voice.

"What you thinking about?" She asked me. I covered myself with her sheets.

"What were you saying?" I asked.

"What you mean?" She asked me.

"You said you hope this won't be a one night thing...What are you saying?" I asked. I knew what she meant I just wanted to hear her say it.

"I'm saying, I wanna be more with you than a one night stand ma, I mean, Only if you allow me to." She said sitting up looking at me. 

"Yeah....Yeah I will." I said. The best way for me to get over Jasmine is if I had someone to take my mind off her, having someone I can move on with would be best. She smirked. She kissed my lips before falling straight to sleep. I fell asleep along with her.