57.

" I CANT OH MY GOD " I yelled out loud as Michael spread my legs becasue he knew that i will close them again.

"I have to do this Gabriella, just push" he said softly ..

He was staring at me while i was going trough hell and i started to push screaming the most terrible scream ever like someone was killing me..
I pushed 3 times and Michael couldnt handle seeing this as he started to cry ..

"Please gabriella" his angelic voice said as i looked at him feeling the contraction again but worser..
The door of the bedroom kicked open and the nurse runned inside.
"Oh my god sweetie calm down" she said as she stood in front of me..

"Michael if you cant handle seeing this you can wait outside" the nurse asked him as she noticed Michael looking paler then ever..

"No i... i can handle this"
He said but he knew he couldnt..

He was to sensitive..

"Gabriella when i count to three i want you to push with all your strenght and take a deep breathe afterwards." The nurse said as she started to count to 3

1
2
3

"Push"

I started to push and my head wanted to explode, the sweat was covering my whole face as i yelled out loud of pain and held Michael's hand tigh..

"I can see the head Sweetie come on" the nurse said as i pushed 2 more times and i started to lose Air feeling the bones breaking down there...

"Come On Gabriella Push again" michael said as he counted for me..

1
2
3!

I pushed harder as i squeezed Michaels hand tigh making it turn Red..

"I CANT DO THIS STOP PLEASE , IT HURTS IM GONNA DIE!" i yelled as Michael couldnt hold it anymore and runned out of the room..

"you have to Gabriella you can do this"
The nurse said as i shook my head violently..

"No...no...AAAGHH I CANT!"
i yelled as i felt her fingers stretch down there...

"I have to do this so it will be easier for you " she said as my head started
To spin.."

You can do this Gabriella stay strong..

As i heard Michael's voice inside my head..

"I pushed again and thats when the head finally came out..

"You did it Gabriella now the rest.."

*Michael's pov*

I runned to the bathroom and cried out seeing Gabriella like this was horrible and i couldnt even call my family i was shaking i couldnt even talk.. i washed my face and i could still hear Gabriella screaming from the bedroom..

20 minutes later i was able to call my mom and she and the whole family were shocked and they would arrive in 20 minutes..

I sat down in the hall praying quitly..

*1 hour later*

my familly arrived 40
Minutes ago and everyone was praying and my sister and mom were exited yet scared..