62. a n k o l a

*UNEDITED*

This is a long chapter. I warned you.

*Since I wanted both of their P.O.V's for you to read, this chapter is split into sections*

Sera / Jules / Other

In The Morning:

Jules' P.O.V

I opened my eyes to the birds chirping outside my window. When did I open it? I looked up to see my mum sitting on my bed looking at me. She was beaming at me and she pat the side of my face.

"Wake up Jules." she said warmly. "Isn't today the day you meet your sweetheart?"

I groaned. 

"Mum, we don't call them sweethearts anymore. I just like her.. a lot." I mumbled.

She laughed.

"Sure you do. Ever since you called her by 'accident', you've been a much happier person. I like this Jules better than the mopey old Jules. You had too much to carry on your shoulders even as a young boy.. "  she trailed off looking sad and distant.

I got up and hugged her. 

"Mum, it's okay now. We're all happy. You got a better job, El's much happier and so am I." I said patting my mum on the back. I laid my cheek on her shoulder and hugged her tight. I  hadn't spent much time with my mum since she was so busy nowadays but now, I missed my hugs from my mum. Call me a mama's boy but I don't care. I loved her and I was glad she was happy. 

We were interrupted by Elena running into the room.

"I WANT A HUG." she yelled and came and jumped on us. We were one small happy family.

Time decided to pass in a very slow manner and it got me all jittery. I never felt like this for a girl but I assumed Cinnamon was a special. I loved her from the moment she started yelling at me. Most people would just end the call but she decided to tell me off. She was pretty hilarious and I'm glad I called her. 

After my breakfast, I played a little with Elena and helped mum with the chores. Today I felt great and nothing could ruin my mood. Nothing. As time drew near, I decided to get ready. I stood in front of my wardrobe in my pajamas and looked at my clothes. I needed to look good for Cinnamon. I normally didn't care about what I wore but now, it was important.

I took out a pair of black skinny jeans, a plain white t-shirt and I wore a red plaid shirt over it. It would do. I pulled on a pair of trainers and ran a hand through my hair. It never obeyed me anyway so I let it be a bit bed head-y. Why not? I then went downstairs and sat down by the stairs. It was two o'clock and I decided to head out.

'Cinnamon, you will finally meet Julesy. I hope you like Julesy.' I thought.

Sera's P.O.V

I woke up early today. I mean, I slept after I called Jules but I got up at five in the morning. I couldn't wait to see him. If I was completely honest, I had liked him for a long time. Someone to talk to and I couldn't judge them based on their looks. Only their personality. If only, the real world was like that. Not looks but personality.

I lay in my bed staring at the ceiling wondering what was going to be his reaction. Would it be happy or confused..? I thought about making him jealous using Aidan, who knew about my plan, and I felt guilt wash over me. I was a bitch for doing that because all I did was hurt him even though he made Ariadne pick up the phone.