8. m o c h a

Dedicated to @M4GN1F1C3NT for all the voting! Thanks so much!

*UNEDITED* 

Sera / Julian / Felix  / Other

"Sleep tight Sera." 

As Julian said the words to a peacefully sleeping Sera he felt something. Something that he hadn't felt before. He wasn't sure what it was but it felt... well, important. Even he couldn't sleep that night. He tossed and turned all through. He tried to loose himself into the land of dreams but he couldn't rest like he did before Sera called. Bored out of his mind, with Sera in a peaceful slumber, he started thinking. Many thoughts whizzed through his mind and he started to slowly drift.

Pranking Sera was a great idea. It meant that he now had someone to talk to in his lonely world. Growing up without a father was tough. He remembered watching his mum break down when she heard that her husband had left while she was pregnant with her second child. He was 11 then and it had a terrible impact on him but he braved it. Soon, his younger sister was born and well-

"Jules! Jules! It's my birthday!" yelled his younger sister Elena.

"Really Ellie?" he groaned burying his head in his pillow.

"It's 6:30 Jules!" 

"Wait really?" Julian asked confused.

Jules thought that he must drifted into sleep at some point and dreamed about his life. If only most of it actually was a dream - a nightmare. 

Elena eagerly nodded and ran off to find their mum. Julian looked at his phone and sighed. A message from Felix. 

Soooo! Lil' Elena's birthday!

Julian replied with:

 I know! She's 7!! I remember holding her when she was just born!

Instantly, he got a message back even though it wasn't even 7 in the morning yet.

Yeah... You went all mushy when you looked at her! :P

You're coming right? SHE ADORES YOU. No, she WORSHIPS you.

Yh, ik. :) Her present is epic! Epic present for epic little Elena!

Woah. Anything to her from you is heaven for her. :). Talk later. 

Felix the Fantastic signing out!

Felix and Julian were inseparable from the moment they were born. They continued to be best friends throughout their lives and had a brotherly bond between them. That obviously made Eliza ( Julian's mum) invite him and his family to all their little things. 

Julian decided to get up but then he got a call. 

"Cinnamon!"

"Hey Julesy!"

"Did you sleep well?"

"Yeah, thanks for that Julesy. Who knew that YOU would listen to Gorillaz?!"

"You hate them?? You evil little cockroach-"

"No, I LOVE THEM! They are amazing! How about you?"

"About me what?"

"Did you sleep well? Are you sleep deprived?"

Julian smiled sadly and decided that he didn't want to pop a good day's bubble. So he decided to lie. Well, half lie because he did sleep. A bit.