b o n u s ‖ 02

*UNEDITED*

Sera / Jules / Other

Jules and Sera were walking down the street holding hands as Jules had suggested a day out. Sera agreed because they both needed a well deserved break after they graduated from university, both aged twenty five.

"How about we go to Cerys'?"

"Why? Craving an Iced Cinnamon Dolce Latte?"

"Yes."

"You need to go to rehab."

"Well, if I wasn't "addicted", you wouldn't have met me."

".. Ok. Fine. Let's go."

"YAY."

"You're such a kid."

"HAHA."

Sera sighed and walked towards Cerys' with Jules in tow who was wildly texting. They reached the little coffee shop which had gained quite a lot of popularity in the last few years and they saw Carrie standing at the Carrie looking bored but as she saw them, her face lit up.

"HEY GUYS! YOU GUYS RESCUED ME!"

"Oh poor Carrie!" 

"'Ello Carrie!"

"Hey Jules, hey Sera!"

They then walked to their booth and Jules decided that he would go up and order.

"I'm ordering." and he walked off.

Sera was confused but she shrugged it off and looked over at Jules. He was chatting to Carrie and Jeremy and paying... but he handed something else to Carrie. What was it? 

'Probably spare change.' thought Sera and brushed it off. Jules then came with two Iced Cinnamon Dolce Lattes and two slices of sponge cake. He was beaming. 

"An Iced Cinnamon Dolce Latte. Really?"

"I know you like them." he replied looking smug. 

What was up with him? Sera raised an eyebrow and started to drink her coffee not even looking at the cup when..

Clink.

"Is there.. metal in my drink?" 

"What?" asked Jules looking surprised.

"There's something.. Hold on. I'll get it out."

Sera reached in and got out... a diamond ring. She then looked up to see Jules on a knee with his hand out to her.

She gasped. 

Jules took a deep breath in.

"Serafina Reyes. I've been wanting to ask this for a long time. Will you marry me?"

All the customers looked at her in anticipation and she nodded beaming and they all started to clap.

"Yes! I WILL!" and Jules slid the ring onto her finger and kissed her. When they broke apart, Carrie was there with Jeremy beaming. 

"I gave the ring to Carrie to put in your drink. No big deal. THANKS CARRIE!"

"No problem!"

"Nothing excites me more than the prospect of sharing my life with you. Cinnamon. I love you."

"I love you too Julesy." and they leaned in for a kiss as Sera thought that the way Jules proposed was certainly a new way of proposing. But she liked it.

A/N: I WAS SO EXCITED TO WRITE THIS. I'm not a romance sap but this made me squeal! Sorry that it's rushed as well.

Don't forget to vote, comment and share!

Till next time!