Did everyone collectively forget I was 13 or what?

Alright. Let me make this clear.
Vocaloids don't ACTUALLY sing every song that people like you put through the Vocaloid program. You all just use my voice to sing your weird covers of pop songs.

​​(You're welcome by the way)

That said, I also don't know what ORIGINAL songs you all make with me. 

​​​With that out of the way, I need to say this:

​​​​​​ALL OF YEH ARE BLOODY SICK AND TWISTED .

​​​​​​Ok let me explain, trust me there's evidence to back up my claims.

​​​​​So, apparently its a game amongst us singing robots to google our names on Nico Nico Douga and YouTube like the self hating bastards we are and see what comes up. 

Sometimes we find good music. Alot of the time if you're a Japanese vocaloid, English. ...eh.

You also find a lot of covers! And I mean a fuckton of covers! A bloody fuckton! Good covers, bad covers, covers of songs in languages we're not supposed to sing in, covers of memes, memes, MEMES! Fair enough though, what are you gonna do with a 100$ voice in a box if you can't make music yet.

I believe in you though. 

You can do it. 

That's not the sick and twisted part though. 

The sick and twisted part is when you type in "VOCALOID OLIVER" on the Tube of You and you find yourself king of a kingdom you never wanted to be a part of.

Because that's what happened to me.

It all began with me, Sonika, Len, and the Other One surrounding a laptop, in the url box, youtube.com/ .

We were in.

It was time.

I sat in a big swively office chair, Rin was clinging to the back and Sonika and Len were practically breathing down my neck.

"Pull the trigger Oliver," Sonika said, trying to sound serious with her glitchy voice. She never sounded serious.

"See what the people want, what they do Oliver. What do they desire," muttered Rin, almost hissing and kinda weirding me out a little.

"Remember you can't stoop as low as me," Len reassured me, though he'd be eating those words in a hot minute.

My hands cautiously pressed keys. In the search box, read "VOCALOID OLIVER".

It was juice and jam time.

I pressed enter, the page loaded slowly, building up the tension, as if we were all about to pop like a bubblegum bubble expertly blown by a very bored boy. Say that 3 times fast I dare you.

Finally the page loaded and HOLY SHIT.

"Ok nevermind holy fuck Oliver."

Now I'm no doctor or anthropologist, but something tells me that eating spiders is not a good idea and neither is dying or murder.

Why was there so much spider eating and dying on my search results. Don't do that that's nasty.

To be fair there was only 1 spider eating song and its pretty good, and so were the songs about death, hell some of them were VERY good but you didn't hear that from me. Also there's vague whimsical pumpkin body horror and a love song. Those were good too.

However,  the comments were a different story.

"Oliver is the perfect yandere~! So sweet...so innocent. ...so evil >:3c"

"Oliver is the new king of Vocaloid Horror! All hail!"

1) I need an adult

2, and you gotta read it like that one song in the Lion King) I REALLY DON'T WANT TO BE KING 

Sonika was jealous "I wish I had that many good originals, consider yourself lucky!" I'm not.

"Yeah, you got some talented producers with you!" Added Rin. 

"I'm. ..impressed?" Len finished.

You see, with good producers that make weird music comes really weird fans. And with that comes really weird fanfiction, which is how you came to read this.

Don't be weird, don't eat tarantulas, don't kill people with ponybombs. It ranges from weird to illegal. Don't be illegal either. 

(That said, maybe my new resume could help with the UTAU Pikachu problem)