Bite Before Midnight Act.1

"Are you sure this is that place" Emmie questioned, glancing over at her older sister Chantal? "Well, it matches the address," she said, pulling out a small folded piece of paper from the back pocket of her ripped black jeans. She unfolded it and glanced at it, and it read '666 Outcast Dr.' Emmie started to walk to the wide staircase that led up the humongous iron doors.
"No one told us it was a Middleville castle." 

She softly giggled. Emmie quickly walked up the stairs and to the doors of Chantal, not far behind her. There was a metalhead of a vampire on the doors. It had fangs reaching to the chin and burnt red rubies for his eyes. It's was biting down on a thin metal ring. 

"Creepy but interesting door knocker" Emmie smiled as she grasped the ring and banged it against the door as hard and as loud as she could. For a while, there was no answer. Emmie did it again louder in hopes of someone hearing it this time. Suddenly the door opened just a crack. Emmie took hold of the door and pushed it open as both her Chantal leisurely walked in. "HELLO!!! IS ANYBODY HERE WE'VE COME TO TALK ABOUT THE CLEANING JOB APPLICATION" Chantal yelled.

"Hey," Emmie nudged Chantal's in the shoulder.
"I see a room across there," pointing straight forward. "Let's go check if there's anybody there," she said excitedly, grabbing Chantal's wrist and running to the room. When they both entered the room, to their disappointment, the room was tiny and very sparse. The only things in the room were to the left, an old wooden piano that was in serious need of dusting, and directly in the middle of the room was a coffin made of dark brown wood, and at the top, it had a cross-shaped hole. Suddenly something had startled them; they looked over to see a man in a long black jacket and a black top hat, calmly playing the piano.

Before either of them could say any to the guy, they heard the slam of a coffin lid opening. Both girls converted their heads to look at a tall man jumping out of the coffin. All he was wearing was skinny black jeans, black leather gloves and a leather vest. He had raven black hair that'd been partly shaved on one side like those emo/punk hairstyles. He looked directly at Emmie, gave a devilish smirk and ran right up to her at a speed the wasn't at all human.
His eyes were a dark, bloody red colour.

"Hey there, little bitch" he chuckled. He scrunched up his nose and closed his eyes, breathing in something. "You smell so good." As he slowly reopened his piercing eyes, he violently pulled one side of Emmie's shirt off her shoulder and bit into it, which sent a jolt of excruciating pain into her shoulder. Fortunately, it didn't last long; he soon removed his mouth (and fangs) from her shoulder.

"You taste even better," he smirked, licking the blood dripping from his bottom lip.
"OW!!! That really h...." the man held he had over Emmie's mouth. "SHUT IT!!!" He snapped
"Now you're going to be a good little bitch and do whatever I ask. The one thing I want you to do is to follow me, and you are not to make a sound until we get there," He rudy demanded. As he started to walk out of the room with Emmie, a voice called out from behind.

"HEY! WERE THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOUR GOING WITH MY SISTER" Chantal yelled angrily. Turning his head to look at Chantal, he gave her a smirk and then, with a snap of his fingers, they disappeared and black smoke.

"Bastard," she said under her breath. Suddenly two hands firmly gripped the side of Chantal's shoulders, startling her. "please do not be afraid; I'm not here to hurt you." She swung her body around to look directly at the man that had once been playing the piano. "What the hell is his problem," Chantal questioned.

"His name is Andy, and he's been like that for a while now. A tragedy happened that changed who he was, completely."

"What's was the tragedy," Chantal asked curiously. "He lost something," he said
"W...what was it" she stuttered. The man gave a kind smiled, then said, "The ability to love."