A Week Gone By Act.3

"Hey, Emmie," Chantal exclaimed as she ran to her sister in the living room.
"Do you know where Jinxx is? He's been gone all morning. He even forgot to have breakfast". She said, touching her right four arms. It has been nearly a week since they had met Andy, Jinxx, and the others. "He told me he'd be out all day," Emmie replied with a smile.
"That's all he said, and he never really explains anything." "Oh, and happy birthday sis, 19 years young today," Emmie said, giggling.
"Yeah, thanks," Chantal smiled.

"Oh, and another thing," Emmie said, getting on her hands and knees, pulling something out from under the couch. It was a medium-sized box with a floral pattern all around it with a red present bow on top. As Emmie got back on her feet, she extended her arms out, giving Chantal the box. "This is for you, sis." Emmie smiled. Chantal saw a button on the front of the TV and pushed it, making the box lid fling right open.

 A calm music melody started to play. There were two small figures of what looked to be a big sister and a little sister holding hands, and it was slowly spinning around. At the back of the lid, there was a picture taped to it. It was Chantal and Emmie when they were younger, sitting on a park bench on either side of a middle-aged-looking woman. She had the same color hair as Emmie and Chantal, brown, and she had her arms around both girls.

"...Mom..." Chantal said as she started to cry.
"So..you like it," Emmie said in a cheerful voice
"Oh, Em," Chantal said, whipping away her tears
"I love it, thank you," putting the box in one hand as she gave Emmie a side hug.
"Awww, well, I'm glad you do" Emmie smiled. 

"But this is just the beginning. This is nothing compared to what Jinxx planed for your birthday". Chantal gave a curious look.
"Wait...what did he plan for My birthday??".
Emmie gave a cheeky smile.
"Not telling; besides, it wouldn't be a surprise if I did." "Ok fine," Chantal playfully nudged Emmie's shoulder.