The Argument of Untold Secrets

"Well, I'm going to head back to my room," Emmie said, "I need to lie down. Andy took a lot out of me". Chantal then nodded her head, giving Emmie the okay to leave.
As Emmie walked into the room, she saw Andy sitting on his bed with his head down. His hands were resting on top of his head - his elbows on his knees. 

"Andy, are you okay," she said in a concerned voice. "Why the hell do you care," Andy said, taking his hands off his head and looking at Emmie. "Would you rather me not care," Emmie said with a smirk. "Yeah, I would; at least you'd be less of a nuisance that way." He said, getting off the bed. Emmie quickly sprinted over to him. When she got close enough, she raised her hand and slapped Andy across the face. "

"A nuisance!!!!! Why do you think you have the god-given right to treat not only me but your brothers like this continuously".
Putting a hand to his cheek, Andy directed his face to look at Emmie.
"And you have the gall to strike me as you did," Andy said, anger and his eyes.

"You know what, I've tried to be nice I've tried to accept the fact that you've constantly brought me pain ever since I met you, and I'm trying to look past what you are and see you as a normal person, but I can't anymore," Emmie said, frustrated. "Then stop. I don't need your pity," Andy yelled, "jeez, why can't you understand I can't love!!!". 

"But that's no excuse not to try!!!". Emmie yelled back. "It's been 50 years, and nothing has changed. I'm still cursed. You don't know what it's like to lose someone you care deeply about; you've never felt pain". Andy said, hostile.

"You don't know me; you don't know my life," Emmie said, tears starting to roll down her face.
"I'm not denying that you've never had pain or sorrow, but I don't think you had to witness your mother being slaughtered to death by your father." 

Emmie abruptly paused, then continued, "Only for your father to then lock both you and your sister in a room for weeks with scraps, and you'd be lucky even to get water that wasn't contaminated. oh, and don't get me started on the repeated sexual and emotional abuse at the hands of the person you supposed to call, dad."

Andy looked at Emmie in complete shock. Whipping some of her tears with her arms, she finished. "My sister lost her virginity to my dad against her will to safe me; I wouldn't be her if it weren't for her." Emmie turned around and started to walk out of the room; then Andy spoke again "Wait," he said. 

Emmie slowly turned back to look at Andy.
"I'll try. That's all I'll give you". He said in a calm voice. "It's ALL I can give you." Emmie smiled kindly. "That's all I'm asking for."