The Scean in the Garden

Andy and Emmy escape from Chantal's party for a little bit and take a walk through the gigantic Garden in front of the mansion. Emmie looked at Andy. "So what was that whole being a nice thing when I found you collapse on the floor earlier today." 

"Don't get your hopes up. It was a one-time thing, and you're lucky it was even that."
Andy said, rolling his eyes with attitude and Crossing his arms. "Wait. Hold on. When you told me you wouldn't know what to do without me, that was just a bunch of lies," Emmie said, immediately stopping herself from walking. 

"What the fuck was I supposed to do? You were crying, and I had to say something stupid, preferably something that a naïve girl such as yourself would believe." "But you promise me you'd try. You'd try to break the curse and love again. Your breaking that promise," Emmie said in an angered tone.  

"Oh, please don't tell me you seriously believe for one second that I would fall in love with a human girl like you. A vampire falling in love with humans, get real vampires, and humans don't mix," Andy said in a frustrated voice. "That's not true, and you know it. You fell in love with a human once, and she broke your heart. She made you this way," Emmie yelled. 

Suddenly Andy grabbed Emmie by the arm. "You don't know a thing about me....maybe THIS will teach you a lesson," Andy snapped at Emmie as he viciously pierced his fangs into her arm. 

"Aaaaah....would you stop doing that" Emmie yelled as she riped her arm away from Andy, which just caused more pain. She clenched her other hand other her bloody wound.
"You don't get it, do you," Emmie said, scowling at Andy. "You always complain that you can't love...it's not about that..." Emmie shouted at him. 

"It's not whether you can love or not. It's wanting to be with that person no matter what. Having to deal with the shit they might put you through and spending all the time you have with them. Cause you don't know when the day will come where you might lose them and never get them back,"  Emmie said, getting teary-eyed.  

"What are you try to tell me," Andy said with a stern face as he whipped Emmie's blood off his mouth with his arm.

"Uuuu, are you that self-centered to see? Even though you've put me through hell, I still care for you" Emmie looked down and gripped her bleeding arm tighter.
"I'm in love with you....dammit". 

Emmie yelled, looking at Andy as tears ran down her face
"Aaaaah no...shut up..." Andy yelled, suddenly grabbing his head in pain