The Powerful "I Love You" Act.4

Andy was in complete shock. He looked at his hand was covered in blood, and was so disorientated. He didn't know what had happened. Andy then turned to see Emmie's lifeless body lying in a puddle of her blood. Andy quickly crawled over to her and propped her up on his lap, supporting her head on his arm.

"Emmie," he whipped. "Please come back don't leave me, don't die on me," Andy said starting to get emotional. "Emmie, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, please I need you...I..I.." he stuttered as his tears began to fall on Emmie's face.
"I love you too, Emmie...."  he cried out.

"Now I know I do.....cuz I can feel it," he said, putting his head on her shoulder, hugging her cold body tightly as he burst out into tears, crying loudly. Suddenly Andy heard Emmie starting to cough, he broke the hug and looked at Emmie who was slowly opening her eyes. 

"*cough* Andy, why.....are you crying?" she said in a weak voice. "You.... you're alive!!!!" Andy exclaimed, grabbing Emmie and pulling her into a hug. "Um, Andy, you ok," Emmie said, confused, not quite hugging Andy back. 

"You broke the curse," Andy said, smiling and Emmie. Emmie lifted her blood-stained shirt to reveal her stomach. The wound holes were starting to heal and fade away.
"You taught me to love," Andy said, placing a hand on Emmie's cheek. 

"No," she smiled. "You always could...you just had to show it," Emmie giggled.
"Oh really" Andy said with a cheeky smirk.

"Well, how's this for showing you," he said as he pulled Emmie into a surprise kiss, wrapping his arms around her body passionately. Chantal stood up from the ground as well as Jinx. She smiled and blushed at the sight; Jinxx put a hand on her shoulder.
"Let's leave them alone for a while." Once everyone had left, Andy broke the kiss, leaving Emmie breathless.

***Smut Alert***
------------------------------------------------

Andy carried Emmie up to their room. He put her back on her feet, then closed the bedroom door and locked it. Andy then grabbed Emmie by the side of her shoulders and pushed her against the wall, and started to make out with her hard. Ripping off her shirt, lifted her legs off the floor, and put them around his waist. Then her began to kiss down her neck. 

 Once he got to her bra strap, he started to slip it over her shoulder with his teeth. He did the same to the other side. He then carried her over to the bed and threw Emmie on it. Andy started stripping off his clothes. Emmie quickly unbuttoned her bra, pulling Andy deeper into the kiss. Andy undid her pants and pulled them off fast, making Emmie giggle a little. 

He then took off Emmie's underwear. He pushed Emmie's legs into a bend, and he spread them apart. He went down and started to eat her out, making her moan even louder. Soon enough, she climaxed a came. Andy then began to kiss from her crotch to her stomach then to her neck.  

He stopped briefly and smirked at Emmie. "You taste good, babe."
That night both Andy and Emmie when all the way, eventually falling asleep in each other's embrace.

==============================
Devine Darkness: Forbidden Luv

Coming soon!!!! <3