The Injury/Broken Curse Act. 2

Chantal looked at her watch. It was about ten to 8 o'clock; she quickly got dressed. She sprinted out of her room and hurried down the long spiral staircase. She had only gotten halfway down; she tripped on an unleveled step sending her tumbling to the bottom, landing hard on her right arm, making a big crack sound that echoed through the castle.
"Oww!!! Fuck" Chantal cried out in agony.

Suddenly a gust of wind blew, and there appeared Jinxx. "Chantal, are you alright."
He said rushing over to her.
"It's my arm is think I broke it," she said painfully, sitting up to show him her arm.
Jinxx carefully examine it with his eye
"Yeah, you broke it alright," he said.

"It's swollen and the two bones didn't just break" lightly touching it. "The two bones broke apart from each other and then overlapped."
"How could you tell all that by just looking at it,"
Chantal questioned. "Vampires have X-ray vision and Night vision" Jinxx smiled.
"But I'm pretty sure it can be fixed," he reassured. Slowly helping Chantal up, being cautious of her arm, he then said.

"I'm sorry about last night; there was no reason to violate you as I did." Chantal gave him a confused look.
"violated me what are you talking about?"
"Well, I kissed you, didn't I?" Jinxx said
"Yeah, but..." Jinxx cut Chantal off
"But...it was still highly rude of me, I will never force myself upon you again". 

Chantal rolled her eyes and turned her head to the side. "Ok fine," she muttered. Suddenly the big grandfather clock that was right beside the spiral staircase chimed. Chantal looked over at it, 8 o'clock. "don't worry about it, I'll skip breakfast," Jinxx said. He directed Chantal to the grand living room and sat her on the black couch. Jinxx kneeled in front of her a carefully extended her wounded arm. 

"Ok," Jinxx said, "I'm not going to lie, this is going to hurt a lot....but you need to bear with me".  Chantal nodded nervously. Jinxx gripped Chantal's wrist with one hand and the end of her four-arm with the other. He squeezed her arm tightly and pull out a word making a big crack. "*scream* it hurts." 

"I'm almost done; stay still. You're doing great."
He said in a soft comforting tone. Finally, Jinxx pushed the two bones together, securing them, once more making a crack sound. Jinxx looked up a Chantal to see that she was crying. He got up off the floor and sat beside her on the couch. taking his hand he touched the side of her face turning her head to look at him. With his thumb, he gently wiped away her tears from both eyes. "I hurt you I'm so sorry...I even made you cry". "Any other girl would have run off by now. Why haven't you, you never seem to be scared around me". Chantel smiled.

"Well, for starters, I need this job, and I don't mind being around you; you don't scare me. I think you're fine just the way you are".
Suddenly Jinxx look confused
"Chantal," he said
"Your skin feels so soft" his hand still resting against her cheek. Chantal looked at him with shock. "Jinxx you can feel!!!". 

"*chuckle* For the past 50 years, I've been waiting for the spell to be broken". Not saying anything, Chantal wrapped her arms around him, careful of her injured one, pulling into a hug. Jinxx was very hesitant to put his arms around her given the fact that this was the first time....ever feeling the embrace of a human. "W...what is this" he questioned. "I'm giving you a hug," Chantal said.

"It feels nice, I like it," Jinxx said lightly putting his arms around her. Chantal leaned in more, hugging him tighter. Jinxx started to lose his balance and fell backward on the couch Chantal, along with him. She tried to pull herself off Jinxx, not paying attention to the pressure on her broken arm.

The excruciating pain that shot through her arms made her fall back on Jinxx, colliding her lips into his. Both of their faces filled with shock., and Jinxxsface started to turn red from embarrassment. Chantal broke the kiss and tried to push her face up but before she could Jinxx pulled her back into the kiss.