Two Tragic Back Stories

Jinxx snapped his fingers, and slowly another name emerged from the blank space.
It now read 'Jinxx/Chantal.' Then, looking back at the girls, Jinxx said
"You will be sleeping in a separate bed but the same room as your bond, looking at Emmie Jinxx pointing down the hallway. 

Your room with Andy is at the end of the hall to the right. He's already in there waiting for you."
"Ok," Emmie said, looking unhappy. Jinxx opened the door and gestured for Chantal to go in first. The room was big and had a white marble wall and two queen size beds, one on either side of the room. Chantal went to sit down on the bed closest to the door Jinxx came to sit next to her. Jinxx hung his head.

"There are more secrets hidden in these walls than one would think." Chantal looked at him curiously. "What kind of secrets."
"There something about this place....about me that you need to know," Jinxx said, looking directly at Chantal. "Ok, go ahead," Chantal said.
"I've already told you that Andy had lost the ability to love, but he's not the only one, I to have lost an ability as well." 

Chantal, looking very intrigued  then said
"What is it you lost?" 
"The ability to feel," he said as he pulled out a dagger from the back of his pants pocket. Putting it against his four-arm, he made a big gash across it, spurting blood all over the floor.
Chantal just looked in shock that he just had cut himself. "CRAP!! Are you ok, did that hurt"
"I'm fine," Jinxx said, "but I didn't feel it...at all".

Chantal looked at him with disbelief.
"Are you sure you're not just trying to be strong?"
"Would never lie to you, let alone try to prove my strength to you." Chantal smiled
"Ok, continue."

"It was about half a century ago. I fell in love with this beautiful commoner, Shana was her name. But I was naive and stupid to see that she was pretending to love me back, and it was just a tactic to lead people to find our hideout. To make things even worse, she was no ordinary human; she was a witch, and she cursed me with the inability to feel anything whether it's physical or emotional." 

Chantal put a hand on Jinxxs shoulder.
"Wow, I had no idea; you must be still grieving over that."
"No, not much anymore, but now that you're my bond, I finally have something worth protecting," Jinxx said, stretching his arm across his chest to touch Chantal's hand that was on his shoulder. "It's my job to protect you. I can't let anything happen to you," Jinxx said, moving his face closer to Chantal, giving her a friendly peck on the cheek. 

Chantal blushed then said, "is there a way to break the curse."
"It's uncertain Jinxx said, "all I know is that getting back the ability could end in everything going back to normal or turn someone into something more terrifying and demonic than any mear mortal could imagine."

Back at Emmie and Andy's bed-chamber, Emmie was getting ready for the night; she quickly slipped on a pair of black pajama shorts and out on a black tank top and, climbing into bed bring the blanket up to her naval. 

Leaving the bedroom light on, paranoid that Andy might do something to her.
"Why don't you turn the lights off," Andy said, standing at the end of Emmie's bed.
"*laugh* and give you the advantage to feast on me once again; I'd rather get stabbed to death."
Emmie said sarcastically. 

"I wasn't always like this, little bitch"
Andy snicker. "Uuuu, would you stop calling me that!!!" Emmie said, annoyed.
"Let's get a couple of things straight," sitting herself up, "I'm not your little bitch, I'm not your slave, and I'm sure as hell not your fucking blood bank." Andy started to walk over to the side of Emmie's bed and sat down.

"Ok, Emmie...look, I'm sorry, it's not like I asked to be this way; it wasn't my choice". Emmie rolled her eyes, then looked back at Andy with disbelief "what you mean, it was your choice."
"It wasn't my choice when I'm cursed with the inability to love." "What," Emmie said in shock. "that's what I get for falling in love with filthy humans. I mean, you guys are so fearful of us we never had bad intentions," Andy said, hostile.

"There was a girl I fell in love with who didn't fall in love with me....well, she did but just not the real me, the vampire me". "When she figured out that I wasn't human, she got scared, and she said something that still haunts me till this day."
Andy bound his head in shame. Emmie looked at him anxiously. "What did she say? Tell me!"
"I told her I loved her, and she said...she said"
He then stopped in mid-sentence. 

"Why am I even telling you this anyway...you need to get some sleep...we're done here".
Andy said, looking annoyed as he got off the bed and walked out of the room, leaving Emmie alone.