The Demon

Andy fell on his knees and arched his back, and he then started to scream in agony. "Andy, what's wrong," Emmie said worriedly, beginning to walk towards him. "No...don't touch me...please..."
Andy looked up at Emmie; his right eyes had turned completely black.  

He then said something that Emmie never thought he would ever say. "....Get away.....from here...I don't wanna ...hurt you again," He pleated. Not long after he spoke, the small nubs on his forehead rapidly grew out, tearing through his skin.  

The Horns were bulky and jagged, and Andy's yelling turned into demonic screeches. Emmie ran to get the others. As she headed to the doors, she noticed Jinxx, Chantal, CC, and Jake. Chantal saw Emmie running over to them, holding her blood-stained arm. 

"Sis....oh god, your bleeding....what happened...where's Andy," Chantal said, running over to Emmie, putting her hands on her cheeks. "There's something wrong with him; he's going berserk," Emmie said in a panic. 

"Wait did he look demonic in a way," Jinxx asked with concern.
"Yeah, and he grew horns," Emmie continued.
Jinxx looked, and Emmie as horror filled his eyes.

"The curse is taking over his body....but that's impossible....unless" Jinxxs expression changed to shock. "Unless he fell in love with his human bound; his curse was only supposed to be broken by a human of no relation or connection of any kind...Emmie, what did you say to him" Jinxx said sternly. 

"I told him that I loved him...that's how the whole thing started" suddenly, out of nowhere, Andy came running through the garden stepping on plants as he walked. 

But he didn't look the same both his eyes were a pitch-black color, and his fangs were so long that they reached down to his chin. The horns on his head were a dark brown color and, in some spots, were bloody.  

Two devil-like wings sticking out of his back, the wings were as big and as long as a monster truck both his hands had long claws that were around the same length as his fangs.
Emmie could see that Andy was no longer here, but she started walking towards him with no hesitation. "No, Emmie, stay back. He's not there anymore, and he's dangerous." 

"No, I know he's still in there I know Andys is not gone." Suddenly the clock chimed, at 9 o'clock. Andy gave a loud, ear-piercing screechy yell, then charged right up to Emmie, lifting his left claw. He looked at Emmie with A demented smirk, then snarled, "Andy, I know you're there," Emmie said, extending her arm to touch his cheek.  

Just then, Andy took a step back and then plunged his claw viciously through Emmie's entire body till the tips of his claws were poking out of her back. Emmie gasped for air as she started to choke on the blood coming out of her mouth. 

"Emmie, Noooooo," Chantel said, starting to run over to her as she burst out into tears but was soon stopped by Jinx grabbing her and holding her tight. Chantal and Jinx both fell to the ground Jinxx was still holding Chantal around the waist. "No, no, no...Emmie, no...why," Chantel pleaded. Then andy ripped his claws out of her body, making her frail body fall to the floor.  

Just then, Andy started to scream, but this time in paint as he began to transform back to his normal state slowly. He fell to the floor as his wings, horns, fangs, and claws all disappeared.