4-Newcomer

Sorry for not updating in a while, I was busy with friends, family, and graduation. I know, I know, excuses excuses.  But honesty I could go on and on about my family right now. Anyway, here's the story.

--------------------------Feyre-------------------------

I watched as the swirling purple hole in the wall grew darker and a figure to shape inside of it.

As the figure darkened Tamlin stood up, "Feyre, get back" he shouted at me, "Lucien, get her out if here."

As Tamlin was yelling at us, the shadowy person fell out of the wall, and the purple mass disappeared.

We all just stared at the person that came out of the wall, with their back arched, I could see blood running down the white shirt they were wearing.

"Who are you?" Tamlin asked the kneeling person, "and what happened to your back?"

The person, female, turned around and stared at us. I looked into her cruel, calculating, turquoise eyes and wondered what she'd been through. You could see the weariness in her eyes, they way she looked around the room, finding exits, weaknesses, that she was trained for battle.

"Are you okay?" I asked timidly, trying to keep the poor helpless girl act up. "Who are you?"

The girl just stared, nothing else, just stared.

Lucien walked forward, towards the girl, and knelt by her. "What happened?" he asked her.

The girl focused on him, "I was whipped."

We all stared at her. Whipped? What has she been through?

"What's your name." Tamlin asked her, motioning to a servant to get a healer.

The girl on the floor looked like she was deciding to tel us her name or not. "My name is Elentiya."

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Until I update again my friends

😝-K