8-Busted

i have no intro today.............

here's the story.

-----------Rhys---------------

She was gone ,ripped away from me. 

I knew she was just doing what she believed would help our court, but still.....

I thew the book I was reading across the room.

It wasn't fair!! After all we went through, just for Hybern to rip us apart. 

I had to let her do her job, it's what she wanted and I had to respect that.

With that thought in my head I went to the dinning room for food. 

I flung open the door and was greeted by Mor, Amren, Az, and Cassian gathering food on their plates. 

"Starting without me?" I purred as I headed for my spot at the head of the table, "I thought you had more manners than that", I said with a smile, and as I passed Cassian I took his plate, ignoring his sounds of protest, and started eating. 

"HEY!! RHYS!!! I was going to eat that", he complained, I just smirked in response. As my family bickered, I got lost in my thoughts, Feyre, any progress? 

Spatula      (Phineas and Ferb anyone?)

What?????

Sorry, not really, but I'm reading so go away, prick. 

Whatever. 

"Rhys? Did you hear what I said?" Mor asked, pulling me from my thoughts. 

"Yes...............?" I replied

"What did I say?"

"Um, you said.... um.. that......" I was saved form answering thanks to a pulsing light in the door way. 

We all got up to investigate the light when a figure appeared in it. 

When the light disappeared there was a figure on the floor, unconscious. He had a tattoo from his temple going down his face, past his shirt, and continued onto his arm ending at his hand. The tattoo looked as if it might be a story, I could see some familiar symbols in his tattoo. 

His hair was silver cropped behind his ears, that were pointed, showing him as fae. As I got closer his eyes shot open showing them as pine-green, he was covered in muscle, as if he was a warrior. 

He sat up and looked around, when his gaze settled on my court he shot up in a defensive stance. "Where am I?" The fae asked, his voice having a natural purr to it. 

"Velaris, the City of Starlight, part of the Fae lands."

The male just looked confused. "Where? That doesn't matter, how do I get to Terrasen?" 

"Never heard of it!" I said happily, prodding the male's mind, trying to find out who is is and why he was here.

"Prince Rowan Whitethorn, I'm looking for Queen Aelin Ashryver Galathynius, next time you want to find out information about me just ask, I don't like people rooting through my mind." 

--------------------------

ANNNNNNNNNNNNND 

Scene

Was it any good?

Until I update again my friends

😝-K