11-Here

I'm Back!!!!!! 

Sorry for not updating, I kinda forgot what was going one.............. 

anyway!

------------Rowan-------------

"Where am I?" 

"Velaris, the City of Starlight, part of the Fae lands." The fae across form me, with pitch black hair, responded.

"Where? That doesn't matter, how do I get to Terrasen?"

"Never heard of it!" I I felt a presence in my head, like when Maeve searched my head for information I had kept from her. What's your name, why are you here?

"Prince Rowan Whitethorn, I'm looking for Queen Aelin Ashryver Galathynius, next time you want to find out information about me just ask, I don't like people rooting through my mind." 

The male just stared out into space as everyone looked at him. 

"Rhys?" The woman with gold wavy hair, like Aelin's, asked. 

"Hey, Man, everyone is staring at you, your freaking out Az." A tall male with wings and glowing red stones said. 

"Is not." The other male with wings replied, it looked like he had shadows all over him.

A short woman with black hair, just walked past him back towards the table, stepping on 'Rhy's' toes. 

The male, who I assumed was Rhys, snapped out of his dazed look and stared at me. 

"You're from Erilea?" The male in front of me asked.

"You know of it?" I asked, hoping they could tell me how to get home. 

"Not really, I heard of it though."

(wedsfxlk;zx,. says my cat as her contribution to this story, shes no help.)

"Is it possible to get there form here?" I could hear the hope in my voice.

"No, I do not know where it is." My face fell.

"How do you know of it, if you don't know where it is?"

"My mate." The others in the room gasped, knowing he should not have said that, "She's in another court, tearing it apart form the inside," The male started to pace, "Apparently, there is someone there, who knows of your world, perhaps you know her?" He stopped walking and turned to face me, "Her name is Elentiya." 

WHAT? Aelin's here?

"You look surprised, should we be weary of this woman?"

I started to laugh, "be weary?, HA, she's the greatest assassin in Adarlan!" I exclaimed, happy to know that she was here, I could find her, my mate, .............. "Is she safe?" I asked quickly realizing this could end horribly. 

"SAFE? She's an assassin, she can handle herself, and kill everyone!" The male who seemed to be the leader, Rhys, as I found out. 

"Only if she feels threatened. Where is she?" I was desperate to find her. 

"Before you were looking for a Queen, and now, you want to find an assassin?"

"She is one of many names" Is all I said in response.

"So, Prince Rowan, you are looking for your Queen...................and your mate?"

How he knew was shocking, I knew he hadn't searched my mind, as I hadn't felt his presence.

"You know this how...............?"

"I have a spy on the inside......"

--------------------------------------------------------

Is it alright?

I feel like everyone is out of charter.

Oh, well,

I'll work on that! 

Until I update again, My friends!

😝-k