23- It's okay

Okay... so I've realized how long I've been gone... and... whoops? I have a really bad updating schedule... I really need to work on that. so, um, here's the next chapter? The one I should have been working on for a while? But only just started?

I also kinda forgot wattpad existed soooo...

-------Azriel------

We all watched as the girl Feyre brought into our court broke down. No one was able to help, it was like she went off the high end. She acted like how I did when I first got away from home. She needed help, and no one else was offering it.

I walked foward, towards her, slowly. As if trying not to scare a wild animal. I kneeled down in front of her, using my shadows to push back a strand of her hair.

I held my hand out, "Azriel."

She just looked at me. We stayed that way for a couple of seconds before she responded.

"Aelin."

"It's good to meet you Aelin."

"You too Azriel."

We just sat there. I was providing any comfort she needed, as it was what I had wanted when he had first left the basement of his home. I was mostly listening in on the others' conversation.

"She was hurt... badly." Rowan had said. She was hurt and kidnapped. No wonder she's like this now.

"She doesn't even know him!" At his outburst Aelin sank farther into herself. She curled into a ball and whimpered.  I looked back at the group. 'really' I thought 'you really had to do that'

"We should leave here." Thank the cauldron Amren understood that Rowan was scaring her. Somehow they convinced him to leave.

"Aelin, they're gone. You okay?"

"No" I could hardly  even make out what she was saying she was so quiet.

"Why not?" She shook her head.

"You don't believe this is real. You think, because of all the bad things you've been through, that this'll disappear as soon as you believe it right?" AllI got in response was a nod. "Well that's understandable. You've been through a lot. Take you time to adjust."

She finally looked up at me, "I'm ready to give up" her eyes filled with tears, "If this isn't real, she's going to win. I got my hopes up, and if its all fake," she looked back at the ground "I don't know how I'll handle it." She wiped at her eyes. "Fuck. I sound so weak right now."

"Hey. Hey. Its okay you've been through so much. Its okay to break every now and then you need it."

With that said, she started sobbing again.

"You don't need to always be strong. You'll be strong again after you manage to calm down, it'll be okay, you'll be okay."

—————————————————

Sorry for the short chapter I'll be working o making them longer this one is just to show why Az helped Aelin.

Sorry for OC Azriel, I've never written his perspective before so...

Also, I'm back!! I doubt it'll last for long -_-

I'll work on it.

One other thing- Many of you have been asking me to write a scene where Aelin and Cats fight.

I think that is a really cool idea, so I'm definitely going to do that. One thing tho.

Who would win?

Aelin

Or

Cass

I need help on that. The one with the most votes will win the fight!!

Until next time!

K😝

P.S. I did update like last week, but I didn't realize I had it on private sooo...