6-Thoughts

Sorry for not updating for a while, I've been busy with more family drama. 

But anyway, here's the story

-----------Feyre------

As the girl was led out of the room by Lucian and the healer, Tamlin pulled me aside. 

"You need to be careful around her, you don't know who she is, or what she can do."

I just stared at him blankly. "Look, you don't know if that girl is a spy or an assassin meant to kill us, sent from a certain High Lord, we don't know anything about her."

The nerve he had.................... "I'm sure its just a girl who took a wrong turn..."

"That might be the case, but you still need to be careful, you never know...." I watched as he walked out of the room, muttering about High Lords gone dark. 

I turned around and headed towards my rooms, I should paint, I knew Tamlin wanted me to become who I was before Under the Mountain and painting would be one way for him to believe that. 

As I gathered my paints, I thought about the girl, she was human, that much I could be sure of, she had no markings of fae. 

I set up my canvas and started painting. While my hand moved across the canvas my mins kept wandering to Elentiya. I didn't really believe that was her name, the way she hesitated before telling us...... 

I looked at what I had painted. It was her, Elentiya, in battle covered in an armor made of fire, with a small group of warriors and a large white lion thing behind her. She was standing next to a  fae. 

I wondered what this could mean, if this mysterious woman could indeed be a threat, and how I could befriend her.

------------------

I just realized I haven't done a Rhys or Rowan chapter, those will be coming up!

Till I update again,

-K😝