20-What is happening?

I should probably have updated sooner....... it's been what? exactly a month? hehe sorry.......

@Eem_03 please let me know if you hate me!!

----------Feyre-----------

I ran to Rhys. I was home. home.

My friends, my family, my mate.

I hugged his chest tighter. Months. I was gone for months.

All I could focus on was Rhys. I was finally home.

I heard a sob behind me, brought back to reality I pulled away and looked around. My family was standing around us, Lucien looking awkward between them. I looked back up to Rhys but saw his eyes focused elsewhere. I followed his gaze. Standing a few feet away from us was the stranger who had led Rhys into the room and Elentiya- Aelin. Hugging.

The fell to their knees on the floor. The male seemed to be whispering to Elen- Aelin, comforting her. He laughed, a deep rumbling sound, and Aelin cried harder. "I should have told you," She sobbed into his chest. "I should have told you my plans," She put her head down, "I should have told you when I knew," she had wrapped her arms around his waist, "I should have told all of you before it was to late," I could barley understand her through her sobs, "And now its to late."

She lifted her head again and looked him in the eyes, "Its all just a dream," she was shaking, "I'm going to wake up, back in the rutting coffin, in the dark, to Cairn pulling me out." I didn't understand what she was talking about, I looked around everyone seemed just as confused. "Taking me to that godsdammed room. Just to go through the day, and be locked up again." She wouldn't stop crying and shaking, "And start all over again, and again, and again," She was pounding his chest, "again, again, AGAIN, AND AGAIN." She was screaming, I couldn't stop staring.

What had happened? The male tried to calm her down by pulling her into a tighter hug. He mrumered something , trying to calm her raising hysteria.

"NO! You always say that," she wouldn't stop screaming, "And I believed you, I go with you, and then I WAKE UP. WITH CARIN!! AND THE I KNOW, NONE OF ITS REAL!" She threw a flaming punch into his chest, he let her go, shocked.

She crawled into a corner, "None of this is real." She kept muttering that over and over, rocking back and forth.

I was stunned, she had never shown this much emotion, ever. And for a stranger to set her off? I turned to my mate, "Who is that?" He looked at me confused, "The male. Who is he?"

"Rowan. He appeared in the dinning room soon after you... left. He's why I asked you those questions of another world." he paused, "And I'm guessing she's where you got your answers?"

I nodded, looking back to the scene in front of us.

Rowan was trying to reach for Aelin, but she wouldn't have it. Whenever he came to close, she would wimpier and curl farther into herself, if that was possible. After a few attempts Rowan gave up and just looked at her.

She was sobbing, clutching her chest with one hand as if in pain, and the other wrapped around her body, trying to find comfort. None of us could get close to her, we all had tried. I forgot about my anger towards her, for the moment, and tried to find ways to bring her out of the corner, but whenever any of us came to close, she let out a whimper of pain and fear. We all backed off.

Except for Rowan. He stood up and looked around, he seemed pissed. He looked at me and Lucien. "Has she acted like this before?" We shook or heads no.

"Do you know what caused this?" Lucien shook his head.

"You."

He looked at me.

"As soon as she saw you she was crying. What was she talking about?"

The male looked hesitant to respond.

"Home." he replied, I glanced behind me to see if anyone understood what he meant. They all seemed as puzzled as I was.

"She's talking about home."

-------------------------------------------

I'm really upset right now.

This was supposed to be a Rhyshand chapter....... But I didn't realize that until Rowan said 'Home.' And I really don't want to have to rewrite the chapter so......

I ended it.......

I don't think I'll do a Rhys chapter this time around. I already have an idea for the next chapter and I don't want to have to write another filler instead.

Updating schedule:

I should probably have one because I will just procrastinate...

Should I make one?

Till I update again my friends,

-K😝