The One Where Sakura Almost Kills an Escort

"Afraid of sand! What the hell kind of shinobi is afraid of sand!" Sakura ranted as she made her way back to the Hidden Leaf. Her escort from the Village Hidden in the Stars had been afraid of sand, and of course they had to have the courtesy of passing through the Sand Village.

Sakura stomped her foot on the ground. Kakashi, and Tsunade would most definitely be up that escorts arse once they heard what had happened. Sakura, being the kunoichi she is, sent her escort back immediately and decided to head back to the Leaf herself. She had thought that the Star shinobi would have hindered her travels anyways.

The war was over now, and Kakashi Hatake was assigned to be the new Hokage. Naruto was disappointed, but it was for the best. Sasuke had been gone for a long time then. Naruto and Hinata finally hooked up. Kiba, her best friend other than Ino had found a girl from the Sand Village to hook up with, she was the only one of all her friends without someone to confide in. It was alright with her though.

"Kiba better have that damned herb for me when I get back!" It was quite a funny story how they had become best friends, actually a little more than hilarious.

Kiba and Sakura had been dating for a while back then, they were in good terms. Ino had wanted to meet Kiba's older sister, Hana, for reasons she hadn't known at the time, but apparently it was to question her about Kiba. So come to find out, Ino and Hana didn't get along to well, so while they were arguing, Kiba and Sakura snuck off to get ramen. They came back only a half an hour later to find Ino's hand halfway up Hana's shirt and Hana's tongue in Ino's mouth.

It was funny to see them scramble off each other when Sakura stifled a laugh. Kiba was just laughing like there was no tomorrow though, so Kiba and Sakura decided it would be best that they just stayed good friends and let their siblings, -because Sakura considered Ino her sister-, do their own thing. And they just hit it off since then.

"Hey Sakura! Seems you got lost in thought!" A familiar voice caused Sakura to stumble a couple steps forward before stopping and realizing she was already at the front gates of Konoha.

"Oh, shut up Izumo." Sakura rolled her eyes with a smile while she waved to Kotetsu.

"Did you scare off another escort?" Kotetsu snickered as he remembered her habit of scaring her escorts away. Sakura only shook her head and rolled her eyes while she walked off into the Village leaving the two laughing ninja behind.

Sakura was glad to be back in her happy little village. Kids ran past her legs as shop keepers bustled about, bringing in customers as they went. A little shop caught her eye as she smiled. It was a book shop.

Sakura sauntered up to it as the villagers greeted her. She was a little... Famous per say. Ever since she had shown her full potential in the war, she was seen as a hero who saved many and could match the strength of the Sannin. She didn't see herself on such high praise though. There were many amazing ninja who risked themselves in the war.

"Good afternoon, Sakura-sama!" Sakura laughed at this as the book keeper greeted her.

"Haha, good afternoon to you, Miss Kuroske!" Sakura bowed in greeting as a little necklace mixed in with the books caught her eye. "And what's this Kuroske-san?" Sakura looked at the blue stone that was held on the necklace inside of the display case.

"It is said that when the stone is held by someone worth of it's power, the stone will glow a magnificent color and attach to the person of choice. It is a stone that use to belong to-" the old woman came closer to Sakura to whisper in her ear. "- Fay Senju. A very powerful kunoichi that rumor has it, ended the first shinobi world war, even if the original story says different." Sakura had never heard of Fay. Of course she knew of the Senju's though. Her shishou was one after all. It was interesting to her though that there was an untold story behind the first shinobi world war.