The One Where Kakashi Holds Sakura Captive

"Kakashi!!! Come kill it! What are you doing! Hurry!" A yelling Sakura was seen up on top of her dining room table as Kakashi came running into the room with a kunai in hand to see the threat. He saw nothing though. Was it just another trick? "What are you doing?! Kill it!" Then he saw it.

Sitting on the ground was a small little spider. Kakashi snorted as he saw the kunoichi that wasn't scared of even S rank criminals, that wanted to eat your insides, and bid you off for spare change. This was the girl that would literally rip you in half with no effort, and yet she was cowering on a dining room table, calling for him to come save her from the oh so scary spider.

Sakura glared at Kakashi for snorting as she scoffed. "Would you just kill it!?" Kakashi chuckled and let the spider crawl onto his hand. He threw it out of a nearby window as Sakura hopped down from the table.

"You see, that one was just a plain black one. Not poisonous at all. That one was a baby, so it must have lost its siblings-" Kakashi felt something wrap around his body, threatening a crushing hold that was almost breaking his bones.

"There's more!?" Kakashi sweat dropped and tried to pry her arms from his neck so she wouldn't strangle him.

"You didn't let me finish- agh!" He fell forward into the counter as Sakura climbed up him more so that her hips were ground into his upper back. "Would you calm down Sakura, there's no more. I didn't say that there was more inside, did I?" An idea then popped into the silver haired man's head.

"Are you sure?" Kakashi ignored her question and yawned.

"You know, I'm a little sleepy..." Kakashi began to walk towards her couch as Sakura tried to untangle herself from his body, seeing where he was taking her. He had been relieved of his Hokage duties for the day seeing as Sakura begged the elders saying, 'He needs bed rest, a day off! He can't even walk straight.' Yet it was only for her own benefit so she could have company while she was hungover from the night before.

After Sakura had pulled the small water bubble prank on Kakashi, Tsunade had waltz into his office with a huge box. The pinkette kunoichi immediately knew what it meant, but the newly appointed Hokage did not.

"Sakura, I bet I can out drink you!" Tsunade had ranted as she grabbed a sake bottle out of the box, Kakashi only sweat dropping at the two women before him.

"Tch! No way old hag! You may have more experience, but I've got more tolerance!" Sakura had grabbed a bottle also as the two strong kunoichi popped the bottles and chugged them at the same time.

They had tied in the end though. Both ending up drunk after seven bottles of sake each. Kakashi had just watched the women drink away though, having his duties to stick to still. But that was how Sakura had managed a huge hangover the next day and how Kakashi had been dragged to her house for "medical rest."

And it was also how Sakura got into her current predicament.

"Kakashi-sensei!! Noo!!" She pleaded softly while his digits enclosed around her muscled thighs to hold her close to him. She tried to push off of him, but his physical strength with no chakra was no match for hers'.

Kakashi fell onto her couch with Sakura under him as his head fell in between the mounds of flesh on her chest. He got comfy on her body and then reached to her coffee table to grab the remote to the tv. He turned it on and yawned as Sakura gave up finally, only moving a bit more to adjust herself under him to get comfy.

"Asshole," Sakura said simply as Kakashi shrugged.

"You're comfy," Kakashi heard a string of cuss words come from Sakura's mouth, him only chuckling at her profanity. She sure had a colorful vocabulary. He heard her mutter, 'asshole' more than a few times though.