The One Where Sakura Kicks Someone's Ass

"Ow! Motherfucker!" Sakura's colorful nin language was in full effect as she smacked her forehead on a pole she had ran into. She had been staring quite intently down at the piece of paper Nanami had given her. Sakura had thought that this piece of paper would be the address to his house or something but NO, it was a literal hand written map that was done in CRAYON that led to apparently where Hotaru lived. The villagers were beginning to stare at the pink haired nin, moms whispering quietly to 'stay away from the crazy lady!'

  Sakura stomped her feet in defeat. How in the hell was she suppose to read a map that looked like it was literally drawn by a two year old?

  "I just want to find Hotaru... Tsk."

"Who are you and why are you looking for Hotaru?!" A girl with brown hair and bright blue eyes came up to her. She was a beautiful girl, one who looked like she could be a model.

"Woah woah... I just want to find him and make sure he is okay." Sakura put her hands up in front of her chest, showing she meant no aggression. The girl however had a different plan in mind.

"Well why is some girl looking for MY boyfriend?!" Sakura's jaw dropped at this. Boyfriend!? BOYFRIEND!?

"Excuse me but your so called 'boyfriend' had a great time with me last night so how are you gonna say he is your boyfriend when I heard nothing about you?!" Sakura's face was turning red in anger and embarrassment, she couldn't believe that she let herself get so caught up with Hotaru the night before, she had just met him and she couldn't believe that she let herself trust him so quickly.

"You little fucking slut! I'll kill you for going near Hotaru!" Her whiny voice shrilled high as she yelled at Sakura. Little did Sakura know is that they were standing right in front of the apartments that Hotaru lived in. The girl raised her hand, ready to slap Sakura, however, the commotion had alerted a certain black haired boy. Using the body flicker technique Hotaru flashes in front of Sakura, grabbing the girls wrist with a tight grip.

"Don't you dare lay a hand on her, Hitomi." Hotaru glared down at the girl with a look that could kill.

"Hotaru.. what is going on.. You had a girlfriend this whole time?" Sakura stared at his back her jaw clenched.

"Damn right he did you harlot!"

"You are nothing to me, Hitomi. If you really were my girlfriend then you wouldn't have done what you did to Sora." He threw her wrist away from him and then turned to Sakura. "She is nothing to me except someone who hurt my friend." His stare was dark. "Sakura, let's go, I'll show you my place." Hotaru was still hurt from what Sakura had said, but he also wouldn't leave her with Hitomi who had raised a hand at her.

"Why are you even talking to that stupid bitch!? I'm way better than she is! I bet I could beat her ass easily!" Hitomi yelled at Sakura again as Hotaru clenched his jaw, he was becoming sick of her shit. He turned back to Hitomi, about to say something, but Sakura grabbed his arm and stopped him.

"You think you are so much better than me do you? Why don't you put your money where your mouth is and fight me then?" Sakura glared the girl down, standing tall and intimidating. Hitomi 'tsked' and stepped towards them.

"Tch! You really think you can beat me? I was part of the ANBU black ops of Konohagakure!" Sakura flinched at this. This stuck up bitch of a girl came from Konoha?

"Sakura... I really wouldn't fight her if I were you.." Hotaru looked at Sakura with worry in his eyes.

"What? You think I'm not strong enough to beat this girl up?" Sakura looked at him with fury in her eyes, he was really doubting her skill.