Chapter 7

Scott's POV

He kissed me..
The boy I have liked for... for a long time just kissed me.
He loves me.
He's a friend. He's the only one who cares.

I guess I had my jaw dropped, because mitch backed away and stood up.
"I'm... I'm sorry..." he mumbles.
I shake my head and get up, forgetting that my stomach was bruised, badly. "No... I-I loved it...c-come here..." I say, taking his hand and sitting us both down on the couch.
I see a tear roll down his face.
"Hey... stop... don't cry, you're okay." I say, putting my hand on his hand.
"I... I kissed you... an-and made you feel awkward, and made you get up, when you're hurt... I'm sorry..." he said.
"I'm okay, Mitch. I promise. It's just sore to get up, I'm fine now. Look." I say, with a smile on my face.
He looks at me and smiles.
"I'm sorry... it's awkward now..." he says, wiping a tear away.
"No it's not... look at me."
He turns his head and looks at me.
His bright brown eyes staring into mine.
I smile and him and lock our lips once more, this time both of us not wanting to pull away.
After the kiss, Mitch wrapped his arms around me and hugged me for a long time.

He was the one.
He was the one that was going to make me happy.
Mitch was my savior. My everything.

"You tired?" I asked.
He nodded his head.
"You can sleep here tonight, or every night if you wanted."
"Do you mind?"
I shook my head. "Not at all."
He smiled, grabbed his phone and texted Kirstie that he was going to stay with me tonight.
After, we got up and walked to my room.
It hurt me to walk, so mitch helped my hugging me the whole way. It was cute.

We got to my room, and we changed. He wore one of my  shirts, which was way to big in him. But it made him look cute.
We lay down, and talked.
He put his head carefully on my chest, so he didn't hurt me. And we just talked.
We talked about what happened at school, we talked about how much we had in common and then... then we got to the part where we talked about us.
I did it.. I asked him.
"Mitch, will you be my boyfriend?" I say, shyly.
He sits up and kisses my cheek. "Of course, as long as you'll be mine." He says, giggling.
"Forever and always." I say with a big smile.

So, it was official. Mitch and I are dating.

A/N: Hey y'all!! Quick update tonight!! I was busy tonight, since yesterday was my birthday!! Anyways, I'll talk to y'all soon!! Love you!! Ttyl!!💗💗