Chapter 24

Scott's POV

Mitch ran into the house, not knowing what was going on. Travis stood in front of me and raised a fist at my jawbone. I lifted a fist as well, but with him being taller than me, he shoved my arm down and swung at me fist. He punched me right in the jaw and then again in the stomach, taking my breath away. He grabbed the door handle of Kirstie's door as I kneed him in the stomach, making him fly away fro the door handle.
Kirstie wasn't home, she was at school since it was Thursday.
He backs up and swings his fist at my face, I duck and grabbed a hold of his leg and punched him where the sun doesn't shine. He screamed and yelled at the top of his lungs and lunged towards me again. This time, I ended up on the ground. He hit my face, and gave me a black eye. My head hit the ground very hard and I couldn't see straight. I closed my eyes for a second and regained some strength. But when I sat up, he was gone and the door was wide open. I stood up and ran inside to make sure he wasn't going after mitch.
"Mitchell, come out come out wherever you are." I hear Travis saying.
I run upstairs and get to Mitch's room. Mitch isn't in there... shoot... I ran back downstairs to see Mitch in the corner, with Travis blocking him in. "So Mitchy... miss me?" Travis said with an evil laugh.
Mitch shook his head and made eye contact with me. He started freaking out more, having a full blown panic attack. I felt terrible. And the only thing I could do, was fight. And Mitch is worth it.
I put my finger in front of my mouth and shook my head, trying to tell mitch to stay quiet and to let him know that he is okay. Mitch didn't calm down, because Travis kept getting closer.  Travis got face to face with Mitch and tugged at Mitch's jeans. Mitch started screaming and crying. I backed away and got a running start. Travis was not about to rape Mitch on my watch. He needs to back the fuck off my boyfriend.
I start running and slam my fist into Travis's head and kick him in the behind. Mitch runs, as I pin Travis to the ground. Mitch runs out of the house and into his car, and locks himself in there. He was sobbing, a lot. He didn't know what just had happened. He was scared and to be honest, I was too.
I kept punching Travis and yelling at him. My punches got harder as I grew angrier. His head had blood coming from it, and before long, he was too weak to fight. He passed out for a split second and when I went to swing again, he got up and ran to his car and drove away.

I sighed in relief and walked to Mitch's car. He was a crying mess. Tears all over his face, and pain in his eyes. I knocked on the window, and he unlocked the car.
"Mitchy... come here..." I say. He gets out of the car with his pants about to fall down. I help him button them back up and lick him up, walking to his room. I sit him down on my lap. "I'm so sorry... that shouldn't have happened..." I say, looking down.
"H-h-he... h-he h-hurt m-me b-before a-and h-he j-just t-tried t-to do I-it a-again..." Mitch says, butting his face into my shoulder. I sigh. "But you're okay... babe... I got you..." I say rubbing Mitch's back, which seemed to calm him down. "B-but you have a black eye...." Mitch mumbled. "I know babe... but I'm okay..." I say looking down.
We stayed quiet for about 10 minutes and then Mitch spoke again. "H-he was y-your d-doctor?"
I nodded. "I-I'm sor-sorry..." he said.
"Hey... it's okay... it's all over now... you're okay... I'm okay..." I say.
He looks down at his jeans that I buttoned back up and then looks at me, wipes the tears away and smiles. "Thank you..." he says. "You're welcome." I say with a smile.
"You know... there's only four more days of school left... then summer. We don't have to deal with anyone's shit anymore. Well, until next school year..." I say. Mitch nods and says "are we going to school tomorrow?"
I nod. "I think it would be for the best. We can be tough together..." I say, starting to think about all the people who made fun of me at school.
Mitch saw my eyes tear up. "Babe... you are not alone at school you know... I'm there and I won't let anyone hurt you again. Okay?"
I look at him and smile. "Thank you for always having my back."
"Always, Scotty." He says, leaving into kiss me. My eyes widened and I kissed back. It instantly made me happy.

A/N: Heyyyy!! I'm going to update tomorrow again, because I am going on vacation Friday- Sunday and won't update then. Soooo, with that said, tomorrow you guy will have a very long chapter!! Hope y'all liked this one!! Talk to you guys soon!!!!!!! Lots of love!!💗💗