Chapter 25

Scott's POV

Monday morning came around and Scott and Mitch went back to school for the first time in 3 weeks. Everyone gave Scott weird stares and wondered why they high haven't been there for so long. Scott herd mumbles down the hallway as he walked down the hall holding Mitch's hand. Mitch held Scott's hand tight and didn't want to let go. He held onto it all the way until their first class, where they both had to go separate ways to sit at their desks. Mitch kept an eye on Scott and made sure he was okay. Scott kept his head down most of the day.
A kid that was as tall as Scott walked up to him and tapped him on the shoulder. Scott lifted his head Ik and looked the kid in the eyes.
"Scott" the kid said. "Meet me in the hallway at lunch."
Scott nodded, and Mitch saw the fear in Scott's eyes.

During lunch, Scott went to the hallway and found himself surrounded by all the kids that have made fun of him.
"J-just beat me..." Scott mumbles, looking down.
"No." The kid says.
"W-what?" Scott asks very confused.
"We all wanted to apologize..." he kid says.
"Why?..." Scott asks.
"We have been assholes to you, and your best friend."
"Correction, it's his boyfriend." Another kid added.
Scott nodded.
"Well, we are sorry... we though you should know we are...."
To be continued!!

A/N: I had to leave y'all on a cliff hanger!! I'm on vacation now!! So I'll update again on Monday night!! Love y'all!! Talk to you soon!!💗💗