Chapter 15

Scott's POV

Monday morning-

You can't do this Scott... just listen to the kids at school... you're no good. You're a dork, a nobody. No one likes you... don't go to school today, Scott.
You're gonna get made fun of.
You're gonna make a fool of yourself.
You're gonna embarrass mitch.

I get up, with the lights off, because mitch is still sleeping, and walk into my closet.
I grab a hoodie, and jeans.
I throw the hoodie on, and put the jeans on. I walk into the bathroom and brush my hair, and take a deep breath. I pull the hoodie over my head and hide the tears that are falling from my face and I walk downstairs to make mitch breakfast.
I'm not eating, I'm too nervous.
I set the table for him, and start thinking about things...
I start making myself upset, and I get to the point where I can't hide the fact that I'm crying anymore.
Mitch can't see me like this...
I write on a sticky note; 'be back in a few. Went for a walk.  Needed fresh air. Love u. ~ Scott'
I left it by his phone, put on my shoes and walked into the woods, behind my house.

I walked in on a straight path, and somehow looked back and had no idea where I was.
I searched my pockets for my phone, and it was back at the house.
Shit...
what the hell do I do??
Where the hell am I??
I start stressing myself out, and pacing back and fourth, and now, I'm even more lost than I was.
Shoot...
What about school?! But most importantly... what about Mitch?!
He's going to worry, and... oh no...
shoot...
I'm lost... and... and Mitch doesn't know where I am...
oh... oh no...

I pic a path, and start walking down it.
It's not the way I took.
I go to walk back, but there are a few different ones.
I look around, and start to panic.
My heart begins pounding, and my eyes begin watering.
I sit down on the ground and my head begins thinking thoughts that I shouldn't be thinking.

I'm lost... what if I don't get found?...
they would be happier without me, right?...

Mitch's POV

I wake up, with Scott not next to me. I grab my clothes, and get changed and walk downstairs to breakfast made for me with a note from Scott.
He went out to get fresh air?...
okay?...
I felt uneasy about that, but I'm sure he would be okay. The note said he would be back before school started.

~~~~~~~~~~

Okay... school starts in less than 5 minutes...
where the hell is Scott??
I start getting worried. I grab my phone and dial his number.
"Please pic up!!" I yell at the phone.
I hear Scott's phone ring. It was on the counter.
Shoot, shoot, shoot!!

I pace back and forth, worrying and wondering if he would walk through that door.
He didn't...

I'm not going to school. I have to find Scott.
He would help me, if I wasn't here.
I text my homeroom teacher, telling her that I wasn't feeling well, and would be missing today.

I'm going to fine Scott.

But... where the hell did Scott walk to?
Where did he go?
What am I going to do??

I grab my shoes, put them on and run outside, screaming his name at the top of my lungs.
"Scott!!" I yell, over and over again.
I walk into the woods; behind his house and start screaming again.
I keep track of where I began walking, and where I was going so I wouldn't end up getting lost either.
"Scott?!" I yell.
No reply.

I see many paths, but don't dare to walk down them. I don't want to get lost, because it would only make things harder.
"Scott!!" I yell with a louder, more powerful tone.
Still... no reply.

What if he doesn't want to be found?
What if he did this on purpose?

Today is Monday. Meaning there is school. Meaning that the kids will most likely pick on him.
Scott was acting strange last night, like he was nervous or something.

I feel bad for him, and this whole bulling skit at school with these kids, needs to stop.
And if Scott can't do anything about it, I will. After I find Scott, of course.

I keep walking around, and searching for him.
I scream his name over and over again, and it just doesn't seem to be loud enough.
I start to get more worried than I was before.

"S-Scott?!" I yell. "P-please!!"
I begin to feel myself get weak, knowing that I might not find him.
I walk back to the house and decide to call the school.

Maybe Scott would hear me if I screamed something good. Like I got the bullies to stop?
Maybe...

~~~~~

I was on the phone for almost two hours with the principal and the councilor.
They pulled the few kids out of their classes, and talked to them.
They all agreed to stop, and if they teased/hurt Scott or me again they would receive serious charges.

So... I guess all the threats are gone?...

The only threat weighing me down is the fact that Scott is no where to be found...
I go back into the wood's that lay behind his house and scream his name over and over.

I check my phone, and it reads 7:30pm.
I've been looking for him all day.

I have no idea where he is and it's killing me.

"Scott?!" I scream as loud as I can, before breaking into tears.

Where is he??...

My one and only... he's gone...

What... what if he doesn't come back?...
And with that, now I'm on the ground crying...
Great job Mitch...

A/N: Hey!! This book will soon bee coming to an end!! A few more chapters!!  If you have anymore ideas for books for me to write, feel free to DM me!!💕
Anyways, I hope y'all have enjoyed this book this far!! Again, only a few chapter left!! (3-4 chapter left!!) don't forget to share this book with your friends!! Thank you!! I'll update again soon!! Love y'all!! Talk to you soon!!💗💗