Chapter 26

Scott's POV

"We thought that you should know that we... well... I am sorry..." The kid said.
"Y...You what?" I stuttered, not believing what he was hearing. The kid nodded and looked at the others. "We're sorry too... We were overreacting... seeing a gay kid in our school for the first time was a bit different for all of us and we didn't know what to expect..." they said.
"But being gay doesn't change the fact that I am still a human being. I am just like you, but the only difference is that I won't date a girl. There is nothing wrong with that in anyway and I don't understand why you picked on me, and then moved to Mitch. He definitely didn't deserve that." I said. "You hurt me, and you made me hurt myself.  You made me feel like I was worthless and then once you started picking on Mitch, it hurt me even more to where I had to go to a hospital for two weeks, leaving Mitch alone. And when I came back, all of you guys jumped on me and started making up rumors for the reason why I wasn't at school for two weeks. You don't understand what you do to people. Stop picking on them and grow up, my life could be terrible at home and you guys could be making it worse." I say, getting angry.
"Scott... we are all very sorry... we want to apologize. We won't do it again..." A kid said.
I looked at one of them and he took out a pride flag from his bag and stepped in front of his friends.
"I'm sorry too Scott... I shouldn't have picked on you or Mitch. I know how you feel..." he said, and looked at his friends. "Guys... I'm proud to be gay... and if you want to make fun of me, then do it. Just leave Scott and Mitch out of it." He says and looks towards me. I smile at him.
"We won't pick on you, You're our friend and we're going to have to accept you. And for Scott and Mitch, We won't pick on you again... We got our asses chewed off by your friend Kirstie and her boyfriend. They stuck up for you guys and proved us wrong. And like we've said, we are truly very sorry..." A tall kid said.
I nodded. "I will only accept your apology if you apologize to my boyfriend. Mitch hasn't herd any of this. I'm not going to be the one to tell him that you are sorry, you guys got yourself into this mess and now you have to get yourselves out of it. Say sorry to Mitch, and then I'll accept your apology." I said with a tune.
They all nodded. "In choir. We will. Sit with us today." They said.
I nodded and walked back to class, where Mitch was.

I'm glad they were sorry, No more drama.

choir --

Mitch's POV

"Mitchy." Scott said. "Trust me, It's fine." He said pulling me over to the kids who were picking on us. "Scotty... no... they are very mean..." I whined. He shook his head. "They have something to say." he said, bringing me to where they sit.
Since it was choir, they decided to sing.
"Mitch, Were all very sorry... And we have learned to not pick on you. so... we're singing you this to make it up to you." I sat down next to Scott as they sung.
After they finnished, they looked at me and said again "We are very sorry Mitch. We were complete assholes... we were stupid and shouldn't have done that stuff to you or Scott... Will you forgive us?" They said.
I took a deep breath and nodded. "Of course, I'm not the type of person to hold grudges. Even if you hurt me really bad. I'll forgive you." I said with a little smile. They all smiled and sat down next to us and with that, there was almost no drama at all.

It was how it should have been all along.

A/N: Hey!! This chapter was longer, but i spread it out into two parts. I've decided that the next chapter WILL be the last one!! This book has came so far and I love all the readers that are reading it!! you guys are the world to me!! Thank you for sticking with me throughout this book!! There will be a new book coming out sometime next week!!
The next update will be the info on that, and the next update for this book will be Saturday night. I hope y'all have enjoyed this book this far!! Come back for the last chapter, and spread the word about this book!! Love y'all and talk to you soon!!💗💗