Chapter 23

Third person

Scott and Mitch sat on the bed for a few hours in the morning, just talking. But mitch couldn't get Scott to say what was on his mind. Mitch knew that Scott was told something else, because Scott wasn't acting normal. But he had no idea that the doctors told Scott something that could ruin Mitch's life. Scott was trying his hardest not to do what the doctors said because Scott knew it was wrong. He couldn't do what they said, he couldn't dream of it. It would hurt mitch, and Scott loved him.
The doctors wanted Scott to break up with mitch.
But that was NOT what Scott was going to do. Scott was strong, he just didn't know why the doctors wanted him to do that. Every day since Scott has been home, the nurse, Travis would text him. He would ask if he's broken up with him yet. Scott would reply one word. 'No'. Travis got very mad everytime.
Scott wondered what could he have wanted him to do that for. Scott had his heart set on mitch, and never wanted to leave him. But this morning, Travis didn't text. He knocked on the door and asked for Scott to come outside. And that's just what Scott did.
Scott walked outside and closed the door behind him.
"You need to break up with him" Travis said sternly.
"Stop threatening me. I love him and I'm not going to do that." Scott said.
"No, you have to. It's the only way you will get better." He said.
"No, actually. It will make everything worse. I'm staying with him." Scott said as he turned around.
Travis held out a fist and was about to punch Scott when Mitch walked out.
"Travis?! What the fuck?" Mitch yelled.
"How do you know him?" Scott said.
"H-he was my ex. He abused me..." mitch said, and backed away.
"Okay, are you fucking kidding me?!" Scott yelled. "You won't get me to do that to him Travis. I should have known you were up to something. Get a damn life and leave ours."
"Scott... what's going on?" Mitch said.
"Explain later... get in the house." Scott said as travis raised his fist.

A/N: update soon!! Happy birthday Mitch!!
Talk to y'all soon!! Thanks for 4K!!💗💗