Chapter 7

I woke up in a dark room that was painted silver. I looked down at my clothes. I was wearing a black jacket with red stripes running down the arms. under the jacket I was wearing a black t shirt. and a pair skinney jeans. There was a oxygen inhalation mask on my face. Thats probably how I blacked out. From the smoke. I took it off.

I looked down on the floor, and saw my bag. The blankets were soft and fuzy, and very warm. I laid in the bed and then looked out the window, but I couldn't see anything. Then I heard something like voices coming closer to the room. I was to weak to move. There were two boys standing outside the door. What are we going to do with her? One asked the other I don't know. The other one replied. That was all I could hear before I feel into another deep sleep.

I laid there in the bed like I was before in the same clothes. Only this time there was a teenager boy standing next to the bed starring down at me. "Hey are you all right? We were wondering when you where going to wake up?

He had blue eyes and blonde hair. His was wearing a black shirt with lettering colored a bright yellow. My name is Tyler. He told me. He stared at me and I could tell he was waiting for me to talk back to him. "Can you help me sit up" I asked him. He rushed closer to me to help me sit up. Thanks I told him. Welcome he told me.

What is you're name? he asked me. I hesitated to tell him but his smile looked so friendly. Elizabeth I said. Where am I? I asked. It would be easier if I showed you he told me. He held out his hands for me to hold onto.

He pulled me out of the bed but I could barley walk. He told me to put my arm around the back of his neck. He walked me into a big room with with a table on the right and a counter in front of me. The room was lighten by the sunlight shining through the window. The room was paineted blue, and and silver. Tyler walked me over to the counter. He put his hands around my hips and put me up on the counter. Once I got settled on the counter I looked up and and we caught eyes. I looked down and smiled.

Tyler looked towards the door, and then 3 people walked in. Two were girls and the last one was a boy. I could feel myself starting to zone out and I couldn't do a thing. I woke back up a couple of seconds later in the arms of Tyler. He lifted me up back onto my feet, and put my arm around his neck again.

Tyler is that who I think it is, one of the girls asked. Tyler looked over with a worried look and nodded. The girl had red hair with a couple of blonde highlights, tan skin, and red eyes. She was wearing fadded grey sneckers, and skinney jeans with a black and red t shirt.  

The other girl had a black jacket with bright blue stripes down the side of it just like mine. She was wearing jeans with boot cut and gems on the back, and her hair was blonde. And last of all she had blue eyes.

Then last of al,l the boy. He had blonde hair with a green mohawk, and green eyes. His vains were the color of green, but his skin was a regular skin tone. 

Chase help me get her back into the  bed. Tyler told the other boy. He rushed over and put my other arm around his neck. I remember my feet being dragged on the wooden floor. Then being layed  down in the bed and having the blankets pulled over top of me. Tyler and Chase left the room. And then the room became dark again.