chapter 9

Tyler and Alex led me down a hallway and into a large room. There were crossbeams, gymnastic bars, a rope handing from the celling with a bell at the top, and track, ect. 

okay Alex told me,first put your hand on the keypad that way it can scan your powers and you abilitse so that it can make a course for you. Then you can  pick what you want to do first. I walked over to the keypad and put my hand onto the touch screen. Diffrent things pooped up like a climing course a rope, and something that looked like a swiming course. a maze that was pitch dark. There was a lot more too. Ill climb the rope, I said. I started to climb, the nots helped me get up on it but then as I went up the nots dissapered then there where diffrent abstcles like one was I had to climb through a small tunnel, then stand up and then run through the rest to jump back onto the rope. After that I worked on my balance the whole entire time of that Alex was throwing knifs, and I had to dodge all of them. I got cut here and there. Then I worked on the mucsles in my arm. Then Tyler took me inside a sucure unit were we could work on my fighting technics. He taught me how to side and trip my opponet. He taught me how to fight with my fists, and use my legs and feet in the mix. And by my self I worked on my bow.

I trained for a month and I still had not leanered everything I needed to know. Thoughs months turned into a years, and yes I had to go and do "good deeds" for the town, but Isabel (she can control liqud like water) she seems to think I'm a complet screw up.  She can't seem to stop talking about how i fell through the wooden florring in the house fire last week while chasing a guy. He had punched Alex triped Chase and then somehow tricked Tyler and he fell outside somehow. It was just me and Isabel left to take him out. I started running across the floor panels that were left. Isabel was in front of me. The guy had hid behind a beam and pulled Isabel back behind and flung her outside just like Tyler,  and the whole thing came down me. The guy knocked a beam and ash and wood fell. I slid under all of the crap that had fallen and kept going. The guy had grabbed onto a pole and swung across a opening, but I didnt see it in time I kept running but my foot got caught in the small hole. Then the floor fell onto the ground. taking me with all of it. 

The fire was put out but I was still under all of the rubbel. A cupple hours later Alex pulled a board out of the way and the sun bursted trhough to my face. 

"Oh my god" Alex screamed "I found her she over here". Tyler rushed over and pulled a large metal pole off of me, that was laying across me from my left leg to my right shoulder. Tyler then pulled me out from under all of the burnt crap. Isabel walked up and just looked me over, but she never said a word just squinted her eyes and starred at me. Tyler gave me a hug, and Chase shook my hand and Alex starred at me with amazment. "Whats the matter I asked" Alex. "I just can't belive you're alive through all of that." Alex continued. "We have been looking all day for you." Well you found me I said "No kidding we found you. "Looks like just in time" We turned around and a bull dozer came through the area sweapping up all of the debree that was left.

Hopfully those days are over.

"Elizebeth come here."