Chapter 8

I woke up in the same bed and in the same silver painted room. I sat up and listened for a voice, but I didn't here anything. I was still in the same clothes as before. I slid my feet out from under the blankets and turn to the side, and then hopped out of the bed.

I stood there for a minte and looked around at my surroundings. I saw a metal cabinet and a closet that was mad out of metal and glass.

I walked over to the closet, and then walked inside and behind the glass. When I came out from behind the glass I was wearing a pair of skinney jeans,with checkered  suspenders, a gray t shirt and a black leather jacket. I pulled the suspenders down, so that they would dangle by my waist.  I walked over to the cabinet and found a brush and rubber bands. I pulled my hair into a french braid down the back of my head. I opened a drawer and found a pair of basketball socks. and then put on a pair of air jordans. 

I looked at the door it was shut. I wasnt sure what I was going to find when I opened  it.  I walked up to the door and put my ear up to it. I could hear Tyler and a girl talking. "what do you think we should do first"  "maybe train her today if she wakes up" "If she ever wakes up its been a week now since we first found her. "Then lets go wake her up" "no, you herd what  Chase said besides, Alex she needs her rest" "Fine Tyler but lets a least go cheek on her, What if she died" "I doubt that she died but ok lets go"    

I started to open the door. I could feel the handle in the grasp of my hand start to turn faster than I was turning it. I backed up and let them open the door. "What are you doing out of bed the girl asked me" "Alex relaxe, Tyler told her. Alex was the girl who was wearing the red clothes the day I first woke up. Tyler walked over and stared at me in disbelif. "What I asked"  He stood there and uttered his words. "You were really ill to where you couldnt even wake up for a week.... How are you running around and talking today like nothing even happened."  "I dont know all I do know is that I can talk, and I am very much alive. There was a second of silence. They both stared at me.

Alex looked over a Tyler. "Well I guess its time to train"  Alex gave Tyler time to think but he didnt have a response. He looked back at me. I looked up at him and nodded at him. "Well then lets go get started, we wasted a week better not wast  another"