Chapter 11

I walked through the doors, and into the school I had just been to my first class. I didn't see anybody I knew just a bunch of morons. The people here compaired to my home planet, where stupid. Very ingnorant. The teacher was asking simple math questions, and the rest of the class just sat there and listen to the diffrent questions the teacher asked. While I answerd all of them in like one sencond without even thinking.  The next thing I knew the class was over and it was time for lunch.

I walked down to the lunch room, It was a large room, with brick walls, and the celling was painted white. The grade was already sitting down when I got there. I had packed so I didn't need to worry about buying the discusting school food.

I tried to sit next to some relly pretty girls but they shoved all of their stuff into the seat.  So I tried the guy's table. They pulled the seat from below me, and I fell onto the ground. I stood up and gave one of the guys a dirty look. I must have done something else becuase they all jumped back from me.

Elizebeth! I turned and spotted Alex, Chase, Isebel, and Tyler. Tyler was waving. I looked around and then made my way over to their table. "So Hows you're first day?"   Tyler asked me.   Kind of bad I said.  The other kids think I'm a total nerd.  Don't listen to them you're really smart.

We ate through lunch. The guys were talking about last nights game, and the girls were quizing eachother for a social studies test.  I had nobody or nothing to talk about. 

But I saw something out of the corner of my eye. I stood up and started to walk towards the dark shadow. "Elizebeth,...... Elizebeth"   I Ignord the sound of Tyler's vocie and kept walking towards the shadow.  It turned and ran back into the supplies closet.  I walked back into the closet to see were the shadow went, but it was gone. Just then I herd Tyler, Chase, and Alex's vocies yelling at me to get out. 

I turned around and then started to walk out the door, but then the door slamed tight. And I was locked in. There was no way out for me. And I was in the pitch dark.