Chapter 13

We all walked home. Isabel was leading, Alex and chase were talking on one side of me and Tyler was on my other side talking to me. It was going on about 4. Isabel went up the stairs into the bedrooms. The rest of us went down to the basement to see what the new gadgets were.

We walked into the large room. It was painted silver, and it had lot of experiments. Some that looked like they went downhill, and others that worked. I walked in and looked around while the rest of the guys were standing over in the corner talking about what had happened at school.

"So you're the new prodegy" I looked around and saw nothing. Then I looked back to were I was starring before, and a big guy was standing there in front of me. He was wearing a black coat with a batman shirt underneath . "How did you-.... I started. "Invisable hood." Oh I said. Everyone walked up and started asking James what his new idea was.

He looked at us with a mysterious look. Do you guys ever have trouble controlling you're powers. Everyone looked over at Alex. "What! It was one time, besides that girl deserved it. Well I made these necklaces and braclets, so you can disable you're powers when you don't want them, like at school. All you have to do is wear them. And If you do want them at that certain time just slip them into you're pocket

Here you'res Alex, this one is you'res Tyler, Chase, And here you go Elizabeth. Alex got a braclet with charms on them, Tyler got the same type of looking necklace. And I got a necklace with a thick string, and and symbol on the end. What about Isabel? I asked. I gave her to her this morning. Oh I said. Well I'm working on some more stuff, but you guys should probably go get something to eat.

We all waved to Dr. James And walked up the stairs and into the kitchen. We all ate did our homework and then we started to get ready for bed.