Chapter Three

ZAYN's P.O.V

I woke up the next morning with a pounding headache and a beautiful view. Alyssa was in my arms, sleeping peacefully. I smiled at her and gently got out of bed. I walked over to the closet, where I had some extra clothes for when I spent the night, and grabbed some clothes. I walked out of the bedroom and into the bathroom. I turned on the shower and hopped in.

It's not that I don't like Alyssa, no. It's just that this arranged marriage was so unexpected. And I'm really mad about this. One, I already had a girlfriend. Perrie Edwards from Little Mix. We've been dating for almost two years, before we were forced to break up. Perrie and I still remain friends, because she understands. The second reason, is that I'm in a band. I'm in no position to be getting married. But management said they are fine with it. And finally, we barely even know each other. Sure we've been getting to know each other, but it's too early to get married. But we both know that there is nothing we can do about it. That's we're trying to get this work. We try not to hate each other, we go out, and we get to know each other. But we know that this won't work.

I finished with my shower and stepped out. I put on my clothes that was, dark jeans, a white t-shirt, and some black converse. I brushed my teeth and walked out, and back to Alyssa's room. When I walked in, she was just waking up.

"Morning." I said, sitting on the bed.

"Good morning." She said smiling.

"Do you wanna go out?" I asked her.

"Sure. Let me just get ready" she said. I nodded and went downstairs for some Advil for this ponding headache.

ALYSSA's P.O.V

Once Zayn walked out, I climbed out of bed and walked towards my closet. I grabbed some dark skinny jeans, and looked for a shirt. I couldn't find a shirt I wanted to use, so I grabbed one of Zayn's, a black and red plaid shirt. Zayn let me use his shirts, so it was all good. I walked into the bathroom and hopped into the shower.

When I was done I put on the clothes, I pulled up the sleeves of the shirt to my elbows, and brushed out my hair. I decided on leaving it down and began on my makeup. I put on some eyeliner, mascara, and some foundation. When I was ready I walked back to my room. I put on my black converse, and grabbed my phone. I went downstairs and saw Zayn watching some TV in the living room.

"You ready?" He asked, noticing me.

"Yeah, let's go." I answered. He nodded and stood up, turning off the TV. We walked outside and headed to my car.

"Are you driving?" I asked him

"Sure." He answered. I tossed him my keys and got in the passenger seat. He turned on the car and off we went.

A few minutes later, we arrived in a small cafe. I smiled and got out of the car. We walked in and behind a podium was a pretty brunette. She smiled at us and got two menus.

"Just two?" She asked.

"Yes." Zayn answered nicely. She nodded and motioned for us to follow her. We were sat in a corner. There weren't many people, so hopefully Zayn won't get recognized.

"You're waiter will be here in just a second." She said before walking away. I looked over the menu and decided on some French toast with strawberry and bananas and a coffee.

"So what are you getting?" Zayn asked.

"French toast with strawberry and banana toppings." I said.

"Cool. I'm just getting regular French toast." I nodded and soon the waiter came and took our order. When he left I turned to Zayn and smiled.

"So what's the plan for today?" I asked.

"Well, I was thinking we could go to the mall. I need some new clothes." He said. I giggled at him but nodded.

"Sure." I said. Minutes later, our food came and we dug in.

"Mmmm." I moaned in delight. "They're so good!" I said. Zayn chuckled and nodded.

"Right?" He said. I smiled and took a sip from my coffee. Zayn reached over with his fork and grabbed some strawberries and bananas.

"Hey!" I said. He shrugged and smirked. I rolled my eyes at him and continued eating.

"Here's your receipt. There's no rush at all." The waiter said, who's name tag said "Cody"

"Okay thank you mate." Zayn said. Cody nodded and walked away.

"Are you ready?" Zayn asked me. I took another drink from my coffee before nodding. We walked over to the lady in the front and payed. While Zayn was paying, a flash caught my attention. I looked behind and through the window to see at least 7 paparazzi outside. I tapped on Zayn's shoulder and motioned for him to look outside. He groaned when he saw them and looked down at me.

"How did they find us?" He asked. I shrugged and looked back outside. "Well, let's go." He said. I felt him take my hand and we walked out. Once we were outside we were blinded by bright flashes. I cursed at myself for forgetting my sunglasses at home.

"Zayn! Alyssa! Over here!"

"Zayn where are the rest of the boys!?"

"Alyssa is it true you're pregnant!?"

"Alyssa can we see the ring!?"

I then felt my left hand being grasped. I gasped.

"Don't touch her!" Zayn shouted, pulling me closer to him. The camera guy nodded, looking terrified. Good, I thought to myself. We finally made it to the car and Zayn helped me into the car. He probably didn't want me to walk by myself because they might want to touch me again. Once Zayn was in, he drove off.

"I can't believe he touched you." He said. I just sat there quietly, because I knew he was mad. "They're not allowed to touch you! Are they!?"

"I don't know Zayn." I said, bitting my bottom lip. He sighed and looked at me, because we were at a red light.

"I'm really sorry." He said.

"It's fine, it's not your fault." I reassured him. He nodded and began driving again. We then fell into silence. I sighed and looked out the window.

That was one thing I wasn't going to get used to: paparazzi.

A/N Hello!!! How are you?? I know not much happened in this chapter but it's only chapter 3!!! The good stuff will shortly begin. But how is the story so far? I would really like some feed back so I know rather or not to continue! So comment and tell me what you think!

Vote & comment!! 💕

Lots of love

-gabby <3