Chapter Six

ZAYN's POV

"Hey baby!" Perrie exclaimed as she opened the door. I grinned at her and pulled her into a hug. We are supposed to be broken up, but after 2 years I don't think that's possible. After all, this marriage wasn't something real.

"Hey beautiful." I told her as I curled my head into her neck.

"I've missed you." She said. Her hot breath tickling my neck.

"Me too." I said pulling away. "Wanna go do something?" I asked. I knew management wouldn't agree, but I don't care. I'm in love with Perrie, not Alyssa.

"But won't people say something?" She asked walking inside, me trailing behind her.

"Well yeah, but we can just say we are still friends and that Alyssa doesn't mind." I said, sitting on the couch looking up at her. She had her thinking face on.

When I had told Perrie about the marriage, she wasn't all that happy. I had to explain to her, that there was nothing we could do. That not matter what she, or anybody said, our parents wouldn't change their minds. But that didn't stop her from hating Alyssa. She had said that she did not want to meet her, until the day of the wedding, where she is invited. And that no matter what, she still loves me with all her heart. And as do I.

"C'mon baby." I told her, after silence fell upon on us.

"Okay, okay. Let me just go put my shoes on." She agreed, walking up the stairs. I sighed and sat back.

Although I loved Perrie, I couldn't help but think that I like Alyssa. I mean, after these 3 months, I had learned a lot about her. I learned that she doesn't care what people think or say about her. She can run around shouting random things, and she wouldn't care if people were staring at her. Or she can eat any type of junk food, and not care if people were calling her a fat ass.

She was that type of person. The person I-

"Alright, I'm ready." Perrie interrupted my thoughts. I shook my head, getting rid of the horrid thoughts. What in the actual hell was I thinking?

"Okay let's go" I said standing up. She smiled and turned to the door.

ALYSSA's POV

Do you ever just ask yourself, "what did I ever do, to deserve this?" ? You could ask it thousands of times, and never really know, what you did. Because sometimes, you didn't do anything, things just happen out of the blue. Things you weren't really expecting.

And sometimes, you can't do anything about it. You just have to suck it up, and deal with it. Deal with any shit that comes your way. Anything. Good, or bad. Happy, or sad. Anything that world decides to throw at you.

And I was going though that. But in the bad and sad way.

I was out shopping for my wedding dress. And in all honesty, I just wanna be home, in bed, with strawberries and Nutella. Not here.

Anyone, absolutely anyone, would think getting married with the Zayn Malik was the best thing on the face of the planet. But not when you're being forced into it. Hell, people would love for that to happen.

I was never really a fan of One Direction. Their music never caught my attention. I don't know, I was never fond of them. But I do admit, that they're music is amazing, and the lads are amazing. I just wouldn't go to the extreme where I wanted to get married to one of them. It's crazy knowing that there really is people who would want to get married with them, even if it was forced.

"Mom, we've been here for 3 hours! It's obvious we aren't going to find anything, can I just go home?" I said walking over to where my mom was looking at gowns.

"Then where are we going to get your dress!?" She said looking at me.

"I don't know, I'll look on the internet or something, but I am going home, bye." I said turning away and walking out of the boutique.

We have 3 months left and we still have to find my dress, the bridesmaid dresses, the decorations, and the cake. This is why parents shouldn't force their kids into marriage, especially in a few months when you tell them. You get stressed out, and by the end of the day you don't care.

Shut up Alyssa you know you love him and you want to get married !

I stopped walking and looked around, did I really just think? I do not want to get married to a worldwide famous guy. I don't even know the damn guy, why would I want to get married to him !?

But....

What is that feeling I've been feeling when I'm around him?

No, I can't like him.

(A/N ahh!! The long awaited chapter is written ! Aha. I know it's probably not the best, but at least it's written :/ I'll edit it later ha. Okay so I don't know when I'll update again, but it will be soon.

I love you all so much :*

-gabby <3